F1 2021 (PS4)
Available to ship
- Official video game of the 2021 Formula 1 world championship
- Discover the story experience 'Braking Point' and modes such as two-player Career and ‘Real-Season Start’
- My Team mode allows you to create your own team and compete with it by choosing a driver, a sponsor, an engine supplier, and hiring a teammate
- Expanded Driver Stats, including 'Focus', and Expert options give you more control when racing
- Split-screen racing lets you conveniently play with someone else, while casual race options allow you to take the edge off the race for a more relaxed experience
- Multiplayer feature lets you play online in social and ranked races with Quick Join format, Leagues, customisable liveries, and weekly events
- Career Mode, Quick Practice Mode, Time Trial, Shorter season length options, and Grand Prix™ Mode offer even more ways to race
- Saveable automated highlights allow you to relive the best moments of the race
- Includes Esports -in-game area to keep up with the online qualification events, latest news, and watch the F1 Esports Challenger and Pro Series races
- Includes Formula 2 for the best training ground for F1, with short, medium, or full season options and 2020 and 2021 season content (online connection required to download the final F1 teams’ 2021 cars, full season circuit selection, content (as applicable) and F2 2021 season update)
- F1 2021 supports Xbox Smart Delivery and PlayStation’s free upgrade when players switch to an Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation 5
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bad- August 27, 2021
Just bad. Little to no care was placed into this game and it's apparent that EA has their grubby fingers all over this game. As a fan of F1 and the games from the past few years this is a massive step backwards. First of all is the bugs, there are constant visual glitches and crashes. Second is the updated cars, the 2021 cars have less mechanical grip then 2020. But in game it's like driving on ice even in dry conditions. The cars are sluggish and heavy and they don't flow well with the tracks, to make corners you constantly need to brake, causing you to lose time and thus losing positions. The new collision physics are clearly not based on real life, you make slight contact with another car and all 4 of your wheels come ripped off and go flying. The commentary and press remain recycled from the past 4 years. It's is really sad, F1 has been great this year and the game is just a recycled cash-grab. Stick with F1 2020 if you have it and save $80.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Great graphics and more realistic- September 16, 2021
After playing many other F1 games , this release has been a great upgrade with new featuresYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns