Facebook Portal 10" (2nd Gen) Smart Video Calling with Alexa - White
- Facebook Portal lets you connect with co-workers and work smarter from home with partners such as Zoom and Workplace from Facebook
- Convenient video call feature lets you connect with friends and family using your Messenger or WhatsApp account even if they don't have Portal
- 10" screen adapts to any room's lighting and colour, making your photos look great everywhere
- Smart Camera and Smart Sound adapt to your movements and take into account what's going on around you to keep you in frame and coming in clear during video calls
- Story Time and AR effects bring children's stories to life with lighting, ambient, and AR effects, plus add fun to video calls with AR masks and more
- Superframe displays photos from Facebook, Instagram, and you phone's camera roll when not in calls, provides birthday reminders, and shows which contacts are available so you're always able to stay up-to-date on everyone
- Amazon Alexa built-in for handsfree use, plus you can check the weather, enjoy your music, get the latest news, and control your compatible smart home devices right from your Portal
- Privacy features include easy disabling of the camera and microphone with simple, clear controls; additionally all video calls are always encrypted
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 217 reviewers who responded, 205 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Need to make more Accessibility for Elderly- December 31, 2020
I bought this for my 78 and 74-year-old parents. They share a single Facebook account. They are elderly and not very technologically savvy. That is why this product software needs more elderly testing and features to assist the older generation in using the product. After observing them I suggest: * Tutorial Videos on Demand On the Portal on the Main Home Screen * Instead of 1 Home Button, to have a Help Button * Larger Text and Icons (especially on the Home Button) * Buttons should be on the actual Product for Help or Home Screen * Again Tutorial Videos on How to Use the Product or Daily How-Tos... right on the product screen Thank you
- Family time with Portal- December 26, 2020
We love our 10 inch portal ,great quality ,great sound, I bought TV portal for my son ,Shaun and his wife ,they have a baby and when we tried to FaceTime the baby always tried to get his phone and would cry for it, also my son had to hold the phone so we could see the baby play, our time was cut short for those reasons. so portal TV is great for them, Everyone can see each other no holding phones ! we can move around and visit ,the baby plays ,we read her books it's perfect so I bought another Portal mini for my Daughter Lynn and her daughter Ava who is 14 yrs ! so now all of us visit together ! Our Family really appreciates Portal
- Love me some grandbaby time- June 17, 2021
I have the portal and my Daughter got a portal tv, ( so the little ones can not touch the buttons or screen) Now I can see and hear them without my daughter having to follow them with her phone. She can go about doing her thing and the portal keeps whom ever is in the room in the frame. Very fun. Next best thing to being there. The twins run in and out, and it keeps up with them. It is like a "Portal" into my daughter's living room. If they are watching TV, the portal TV rings, and they have the option to answer. Mine rings on my smart phone and on the portal. If you have family in another state, or even just across town this is a great way to keep in touch.