Facebook Portal+ 15.6" Smart Video Calling with Alexa - Black
- Facebook Portal+ lets you make smart video calls to friends and family with hands-free convenience, even if they don't have Portal
- 15.6" Full HD display rotates from portrait to landscape modes so you always get the best view
- 12MP Smart Camera camera with a 140-degree DFOV delivers life-like imagery during every call and automatically pans and zooms to keep you in frame
- 20W speakers with two tweeters and single 4" bass ensures voices are clear and true-to-life
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, and dual-band MIMO (2.4GHz and 5GHz) make wireless connectivity easy
- Superframe shows off photos from Facebook, Instagram, and your phone
- Story Time mode brings childhood tales to life with animations, music, and AR effects
- Amazon Alexa technology lets you control the device with simple voice commands
- Camera Cover
- Power Cord
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 250 reviewers who responded, 229 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not the best smart home device- December 1, 2018
I purchased this portal plus because the commercials showed all the incredible features it can do. Wrong. You can’t ask it for recipes like you can on the echo or google devices. You have to use the food network app and use their recipes. It has Alexa, but it doesn’t display information on the screen like the Echo Show does. Their App Store has about 5 apps. It doesn’t even support YouTube. You have to use a mobile browser version of it. On the plus side, if you’re using this solely for video messaging reasons and you use Facebook to do it, this would be the perfect device for you. But unfortunately, that’s the only thing this device excels at.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful for keeping in touch from long distances- December 1, 2018
We received this device as part of a blogger campaign and have been really impressed with it. If you are like me and you live far away from your family, this may be something that would be perfect for you. Using this device is certainly much better than video chatting on a phone or tablet. Also, it should be noted that you don’t have to call another Portal device for it to work. You can connect on messenger easily on any other phone or tablet. We love how easy it was to set-up and how the camera follows the person around the room. It is truly hands off. I think it is perfect for grandparents who live far away to chat with their grandkids.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice to keep in touch but concerns about privacy- June 24, 2021
Bought this to stay in touch better with my parents in the winter when I am in Florida and they are up north. Relatively easy to set up. Was a bit unsettled when I wanted to connect it to my music program and it wanted permission to not only access my music and preferences but also to make unauthorized changes. It is a bit too invasive of my personal privacy in unwarranted areas. It is nice to keep in touch but have some concerns about privacy. Also, unless I have not accessed it properly, it does take pictures from my Facebook account and can be used as a "picture frame" but I would prefer being able to use a USB drive to load preferred pictures to view.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.