Fallout 76: Wastelanders (PS4)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Reclamation Day, 2102: 25 years after the bombs fall, you and your fellow Vault Dwellers -- chosen from the nation’s best and brightest -- emerge into post-nuclear America
- Play solo or join together as you explore, quest, build, and triumph against the wasteland’s greatest threats
- Create your character with the S.P.E.C.I.A.L system and forge your own path in a new and untamed wasteland with hundreds of locations
- All-new graphics, lighting and landscape technology brings to life six distinct West Virginia regions
- From the forests of Appalachia to the noxious crimson expanses of the Cranberry Bog, each region offers its own risks and rewards -- post-nuclear America has never looked so beautiful
- Use the all-new Construction and Assembly Mobile Platform (C.A.M.P.) to build and craft anywhere in the world; your C.A.M.P. will provide much-needed shelter, supplies, and safety
- Set up shop to trade goods with other survivors, but beware, not everyone will be quite so friendly
- Go it alone or with fellow survivors to unlock access to the ultimate weapon – Nuclear Missiles
- This destruction also creates a high-level zone with rare and valuable resources, but do you protect or unleash the power of the atom?
Fallout 76: Wastelanders
- As people return to to West Virginia, two vying factions (the Settlers and the Raiders) struggle to gain the upper hand
- Embark on a new quest for the Overseer, forge alliances, befriend or betray new neighbours, and uncover the truth of the mountains as you experience the real Appalachia
- Newly mutated creatures find their way to the region--it's your job to take them down as you earn the highest tier of weapons and armour
- Through an all-new reputation system, alter the fates of those you meet (as well as your standing with each faction) through your decisions
- Includes the full game, and bonus Raider and Settler in-game items
Please note: Internet connection and PlayStation Plus subscription required (sold separately) -- includes in-game purchases
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Love it- November 24, 2018
This game is amazing, whether you play with friends, or solo this game delivers a fun experience that you will not forget, while it does have it's bugs, it's not NEARLY as bad as everyone who is hopping on the hate bandwagon (most of which have never played that game) are saying. Fallout 76 has a charm that I simply adore, making a small cabin in a forest and roleplaying a nice hermit is one of many things that I enjoy doing. All in all, this game in criminally underrated by Fallout:NV purists and bandwagoners, and I encourage you to play the game for yourself and form your own opinion! :)
Not helpful (0)Report
- Sad- November 12, 2018
I have played Bethesda and Fallout games passionately. When I had to put my dog down recently, I looked forward to a new Fallout game(Fallout 76 here) to immerse myself into to help... no dogs.. no npc.... I played the BETA... I am trying so hard to like this game for the time in my life and my love for the previous games, but it is horrible in every way. I feel like my money was taken from me and I was a fool to believe they cared about me as a customer playing their game... I feel used for my money for an unfinished completely bugged game. Even if those bugs weren't there or crashes that made enjoying a moment in the beta impossible, the game is boring still. Nothing comforting about it, all tedious annoying, even to find the lore?! To listen for it over the crap holotape audio vs the rest of the fallout 76 world going on... ugh... mess
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing Game- September 26, 2018
Amazing Game unlimited potential in an Online wasteland with real players. If you've played Fallout 4 imagine if it was Multi player. Thats pretty much Fallout 76. This game will stay Active for Many years after release so expect a very populated community and hopefully they'll add mods even if they're no external assets Some players like to keep mods Lore friendly
Not helpful (0)Report