Fast & Furious Crossroads (PS4)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Ride with the cast of the Fast & Furious franchise to put an end to an international crime syndicate in fast-paced gameplay
- Play alongside the protagonists of the franchise, Dom, Letty, and Roman, who are voiced by the original actors for an authentic feel
- Enjoy non-stop action with electrifying stunts, exhilarating heists, cool gadgets, and breath-taking exotic locations
- Drive across the globe in iconic cars curated with the official Fast & Furious car coordinator, Dennis McCarthy
- Take your crew online for team-based action in multiplayer mode and level up to unlock new cars, gadget upgrades, customizations, and more
- MOSAIC system lets you track and compare your stats, experience, match histories, achievements, trophies, and more with friends
- Fast & Furious Crossroads is an action-adventure and racing video game set in the Fast & Furious universe
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 48 reviewers who responded, 35 would recommend this product.
- Shame- October 21, 2020
This game is bad the levels in the single player nursing too short and they're too hard to do. how would you place that online and expensive multiplayer matchups possible as you're waiting for hours for a matchup and then when you play online missions or ops their garbage they're hard to do and impossible unless you're the cops.the only practice in this game is attack that they got through some Pathfinders voices and I think that's where they put most of the money into the game which is a shame I'd rather have abolished product than something that's been Jesus voice.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- horrible game- September 26, 2020
this game came out and its only 4 hours with a 30$ season pass? this game is better off on sale when its 10$No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Ooof- August 31, 2020
I bought this game as a bad birthday gift for a friend. We knew the game was gunna be bad from the previews. But o man this game was soooo bad. From basically impossible driving mechanics that makes NFS underground look like a racing simulator to unskippable cutscenes with horrible boring dialogue and characters. It's a 2/10 but you will laugh the whole night with your friends on how bad this game is. Only 3 characters from the movies. Dom says family twice, didn't say corona. Hector never shows up. Didn't get a tuna with no crustNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.