Fellowes 18-Sheet 99Ci Jam Proof Cross-cut Paper Shredder (3229902)
Available online only
- SilentShred feature delivers ultra-quiet performance for shared work spaces.
- Patented SafeSense Technology features an active sensor that stops shredder immediately when hands touch the paper opening.
- Shredder shreds 18 sheets per pass into 5/32" x 1-1/2" confetti particles (Security Level 3) at 12' per minute.
- You can also shred staples, paper clips, credit cards, and CDs/DVDs.
- Maximum runtime is 24 minutes on and 40 minutes off.
- Sleek, modern design includes an easy-to-empty, 9-gallon pullout bin and casters.
- 99Ci Jam Proof Cross-Cut Shredder is made of plastic and metal.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 33 reviewers who responded, 33 would recommend this product.
- Fellowes 99Ci Cross-cut Paper Shredder- October 24, 2018
Purchased recently form online and product delivered on time and easy purchasing process. Shredder is a replacement for a dead micro-cut from a competitor, and this new unit is quick, easy to operate and very quite. The build feels very solid. I highly recommend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Highly recommend the 99Ci- February 2, 2016
The 99Ci is an excellent shredder for a small office environment. Cross cut and 100% jam proof are nice features. The 99Ci is fairly quiet as well. It's rated to run for 30 minutes, however it does run for almost an hour without overheating and shutting off for a cool down period. The only con to this unit are that it doesn't shred 18 sheets as stated. It's more like 14 without jamming (when it jams, it automatically reverses itself). Overall, I'd highly recommend the 99Ci.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what it used to be- April 15, 2017
I owned the same product and this is a replacement. The Pullout Bin in the new model is cheap and falls apart. The previous model was solid and durable. The new model is held together by plastic fasteners which seem to come off and can not be put back on as you dump the top part when emptying the bin without knowing you threw out the top of what holds the bin together. Poor design for the Pullout Bin. I was fortunate to have kept the old pull out bin and am using it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.