Fellowes Cross-Cut Paper Shredder (3214101)
Available online only
- 3-gallon bin with easy lift-off head and integrated handle for hassle-free waste disposal
- Shreds 5 sheets per pass into 5/32” x 1-1/2” cross-cut particles (Security Level P-4)
- Safely shreds staples, paper clips and plastic credit cards
- Shreds for up to 2 minutes before a 20 minute cool down period is needed
- Higher superior cross-cut
- Safety lock disables shredder and prevents accidental activation
- Compact design maximizes space
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
- Disappointed- May 31, 2013
I looked forward to owing a Fellowes Shredder so I purchased one. I have the same review as the one made on May 26, 2013. Am disappointed with the time spent waiting for it to cool down and not knowing if it will work or not. It's a trial and error for me. Right now, I waited 30 minutes and still it's not working. Also, the wastebasket on which the shredder sits on is very flimsy compared to the heavy structure of the shredder so a lot of times it topples down. I have to get my vacuum cleaner to help me clean up the mess. It is such an inconvenience ! Maybe you can improve the quality of the basket and make it sturdier. I wished I still have my receipt so I can return this product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Fellowes Shredder- December 3, 2013
I purchased it on a Thursday,it worked for 10 letter size papers, and 2 bills and that was it no more action from this machine. I checked all the troubleshooting advice, but nothing . However, the reverse worked very well. I returned it the next day to Best Buy with no problem whatsoever. They even gave me the name of another brand they recommend, so will give it a try. Th only good thing I liked about this product was the size and the weight, noise was not too loud.
Not helpful (0)Report
- fine for the price- January 5, 2014
this shredder is good for the price. it struggles at 4 thicker sheets of paper but can do 4 regular thickness sheets just fine. After going through a big basket of papers (allowing it to rest in between as per instructions avoiding continuous use) it didn't jam so that makes it a good shredder in my books. One trick - it will only work if it is sitting on the wastebasket the correct way. If you are wondering why it won't work, flip the direction of the wastebasket underneath. So far this unit is fine, we'll see in a year if it's still working!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.