Fellowes Pro Series Adjustable Laptop Riser
Available online only
- 4 Port USB Hub
- Positions the laptop at comfortable height to help prevent neck strain
- Sturdy metal frame with padding and rubber strip firmly supports and protects laptop
- Adjusts easily with one hand and provides nine height selections
- Adjusts easily with one hand
- Nine height selections
- Sturdy metal frame with padding and rubber strip
- Fellowes Pro Adjustable Laptop Riser
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- Design Could be Better- August 19, 2012
This would be a good design except: The document holder seems to be backwards, you need an external keyboard to make use of it. Better idea would make it removable and reversible. On my laptop I have a large battery size with a hump at the bottom. This makes the laptop back heavy so it teeters when the riser is at a moderate angle. So I fabricated "L" brackets to keep the front from tipping up. Having 2 small cooling fans on the back grill would provide extra cooling, they could be optional. A stronger mount on the riser would make it more stable, it bounces when you type. But it provides a comfortable mounting angle for ergonomic concerns. Pads on the front of the laptop surface from the touch pad would provide a hand rest to eliminate strain. But then the new wireless keyboards make that not necessary.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Laptop Adjustable Riser- June 29, 2020
I have been very happy with my adjustable laptop riser. It is wide enough to securely hold the laptop and adjustable to ensure you have a good posture position. The front plate is great when you're typing a letter as you can keep it right in front of you. The bonus USB ports are a nice addition.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awkward placement of the document holder- August 28, 2020
It looks great. Holds laptop securely. However, the placement of the document holder makes it difficult to type on the laptop. It needs a foldaway design or removeable option to make this a truly functional workstation.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.