Fellowes Powershred 8C 8-Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Makes the ideal deskside companion for personal, light-duty shredding
- Shreds 8 sheets per pass into 5/32" x 1-3/8" cross-cut particles
- Shreds continuously for up to 3 minutes before a 30-minute cooldown period is needed
- Safely shreds credit cards, paper clips, and staples
- Patented safety lock disables shredder
- 3.8-gallon bin has a lift-off head for emptying
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 75 reviewers who responded, 67 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Replacement for previous Fellowes shredder- 17 octobre 2019
This purchase was to replace a Fellowes shredder that I had for many, many years. The only reason I replaced the old one - which still worked brilliantly - is because I moved from the UK to Canada and was tired of hooking up the UK unit to a transformer to work with Canadian voltage. Otherwise I wouldn't have needed to. Have found Fellowes shredders always reliable and this model is lighter, more attractive, and just as efficient as the old one. I only use occasionally but would like a bit longer than a three minute run time before the machine needs to cool down - hence the one con.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quieter than my previous Fellowes Shredder- 19 décembre 2018
My previous Fellowes shredder finally died on me after at least 5 years. I like this new one as it seems much quieter than my previous. The thing I don't like about this is the bin is much smaller than my previous one. So, I would have to empty it out more often. But for the price, this is acceptable. My old one used to trip my power and I had to reset the breakers. I have this new one plugged in on a surge protector. We shall see if it trips my power also.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Compact shredder that gets the job done.- 12 février 2021
This a replacement of another Fellowes. It died because of my error. The lid with motor was really heavy and I dropped it, twice in one episode! So I got one that is slightly smaller and it's much easier to handle. And it gets the job done. I had read in other reviews that it gets hot after prolonged use and that is true. Luckily, my usage is basic and not hard core. Overall, I'm really satisfied.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.