FIFA 21 (PS4)
- Upgrade to the PlayStation 5 (PS5) edition at no additional cost
- Play with unrivalled authenticity with more than 17,000 players, 700 teams, 90 stadiums, and 30 leagues to give you the most true-to-life experience of the World’s Game
- Get exclusive access to the world’s biggest competitions including the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, CONMEBOL Libertadores, CONMEBOL Sudamericana, Premier League, Bundesliga, and LaLiga Santander
- More scoring opportunities abound with all-new dynamic attacking systems, directed runs, directed pass and go, and player lock
- Agile Dribbling system creates more tools for control, as well as new skill moves like the bridge dribble and the ball roll fake turn
- Positioning Personality gives top footballers improved in-game intelligence to anticipate plays, move across the pitch, and take up more advantageous positions
- Natural Collision system creates smoother player interactions all over the pitch for key moments such as goalmouth scrambles, midfield battles for possession, and attacking duels
- Competitor Mode setting gives your opposition a better grasp of the game mechanics for a greater challenge on Legendary and Ultimate difficulty settings
- Revised fundamentals for passing, blocking, responsiveness, and manual headers raise the game to a higher level
- In Career Mode, manage every moment as you chart your team's rise to the top
- Interactive Match Sim lets you jump in and out of matches at any point during the 90 minutes to influence the outcome or take charge of key moments like penalties and free kicks
- Active Training system allows you to set up group training sessions to increase your players' Match Sharpness, an attribute for your players to shine in clutch moments
- Weekly schedule planning, an at-a-glance player feedback system, and new transfer and set-up options give you even more managerial control
- Custom league-specific themes including UEFA Champions League and CONMEBOL Libertadores give you access to some of the world's most prestigious competitions
- Volta Football brings you the soul of the streets as you show off your style on more than 20 unique pitches around the world, from Sao Paulo and Milan to Dubai and more
- Play various forms of small-sided football including 3v3 Rush (no GKs), 4v4, 4v4 Rush, 5v5, and Professional Futsal
- Volta Squads is a new way to join together with friends in 5v5 online cooperative play, featuring rewards through weekly events
- Featured Battles mode lets you recruit the biggest names in the world of football to your Volta Squad
- Customise your Volta Avatar with tonnes of new apparel from Adidas, professional football clubs, street football teams, and celebrity-designed collections
- The Debut mode gives you a narrative-based introduction to the world of street football, with some of the biggest names in the game
- Volta Kick-Off lets you face off against your favourite professional teams in various forms of small-sided football, with and without goalkeepers
- FIFA 21 Ultimate Team (FUT) lets you build your dream squad from thousands of global players, past and present
- FUT Co-Op lets you team up with friends online as you play in Division Rivals, Squad Battles, FUT Friendlies, and the FUT Champions Weekend League to compete for rewards and work towards co-op objectives
- Ongoing community and team events let you compete or collaborate to unlock rewards for your FUT club
- Customise your FUT club with endless combinations of club crests, stadium dressings, banners, badges, balls, kits, and more
- Create your unique FUT Stadium and atmosphere to make it yours by choosing your club anthem, crowd chants, seat colours, pitch mow patterns, fan celebrations, and much more
- The FUT 100 lets you choose from 100 of the greatest all-time footballers, including Pelé, Diego Maradona, Johan Cruyff, Ronaldo Nazário, Zinedine Zidane, Eric Cantona, Xavi, Philipp Lahm, and numerous others
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1083 reviewers who responded, 1008 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Keep your money- December 22, 2020
For PS4 - this game is the same as Fifa 20 For PS5 - you can actually notice a difference in gameplay and graphics BUT it's not worth the price tag they put on this game. It's "pay to win" microtransaction are still what drives EA to make a new game every year so they can make hand over fist buckets of money for a mediocre game. FUT is still their big push on everything they do but year after year they keep ignoring all other game modes even though year after year they tell their player base that they are listening and making changes.....and they never do. If you must get this game, wait for deals that take it around the $20 mark.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Noticeable Upgrade from PS4 version- December 3, 2020
Nice upgrade from PS4 version. FIFA for PS5 takes advantage of the haptic features on the new controller. It's a really nice touch, adds some excitement to the game. Graphics are incredible - the amount of detail is noticeable. I even feel like they upgraded the player tendencies and mannerisms. For example I've noticed Erling Haaland's running style looks improved and more realistic than the PS4 version of the game. The fans/tifos/flags look great in the background. I feel like there's more commitment to the ambiance of each stadia. I still wish they had the licenses for all the Champions League teams but it's nice to have the official license for CL.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Update from FIFA 20- October 25, 2020
I am a casual gamer and play FIFA mostly offline with my son, but occasionally online for fun (not FUT). The overall appearance of the game (menus, players, etc) seems to be the same as FIFA 20, but the subtle game dynamics I think are an improvement over 20. AI players (the ones you are not controlling) are more intelligent, and the speed of players seems more realistic (i.e. a fast player can get around a slow defender, and the defender won't be able to keep up). Overall we like the small changes to the game play and we can just about justify the $$ spent just by the sheer number of times we play it the game.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.