FIFA 21 (Xbox One)
- Upgrade to the Xbox Series X edition at no additional cost
- Play with unrivalled authenticity with more than 17,000 players, 700 teams, 90 stadiums, and 30 leagues to give you the most true-to-life experience of the World’s Game
- Get exclusive access to the world’s biggest competitions including the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, CONMEBOL Libertadores, CONMEBOL Sudamericana, Premier League, Bundesliga, and LaLiga Santander
- More scoring opportunities abound with all-new dynamic attacking systems, directed runs, directed pass and go, and player lock
- Agile Dribbling system creates more tools for control, as well as new skill moves like the bridge dribble and the ball roll fake turn
- Positioning Personality gives top footballers improved in-game intelligence to anticipate plays, move across the pitch, and take up more advantageous positions
- Natural Collision system creates smoother player interactions all over the pitch for key moments such as goalmouth scrambles, midfield battles for possession, and attacking duels
- Competitor Mode setting gives your opposition a better grasp of the game mechanics for a greater challenge on Legendary and Ultimate difficulty settings
- Revised fundamentals for passing, blocking, responsiveness, and manual headers raise the game to a higher level
- In Career Mode, manage every moment as you chart your team's rise to the top
- Interactive Match Sim lets you jump in and out of matches at any point during the 90 minutes to influence the outcome or take charge of key moments like penalties and free kicks
- Active Training system allows you to set up group training sessions to increase your players' Match Sharpness, an attribute for your players to shine in clutch moments
- Weekly schedule planning, an at-a-glance player feedback system, and new transfer and set-up options give you even more managerial control
- Custom league-specific themes including UEFA Champions League and CONMEBOL Libertadores give you access to some of the world's most prestigious competitions
- Volta Football brings you the soul of the streets as you show off your style on more than 20 unique pitches around the world, from Sao Paulo and Milan to Dubai and more
- Play various forms of small-sided football including 3v3 Rush (no GKs), 4v4, 4v4 Rush, 5v5, and Professional Futsal
- Volta Squads is a new way to join together with friends in 5v5 online cooperative play, featuring rewards through weekly events
- Featured Battles mode lets you recruit the biggest names in the world of football to your Volta Squad
- Customise your Volta Avatar with tonnes of new apparel from Adidas, professional football clubs, street football teams, and celebrity-designed collections
- The Debut mode gives you a narrative-based introduction to the world of street football, with some of the biggest names in the game
- Volta Kick-Off lets you face off against your favourite professional teams in various forms of small-sided football, with and without goalkeepers
- FIFA 21 Ultimate Team (FUT) lets you build your dream squad from thousands of global players, past and present
- FUT Co-Op lets you team up with friends online as you play in Division Rivals, Squad Battles, FUT Friendlies, and the FUT Champions Weekend League to compete for rewards and work towards co-op objectives
- Ongoing community and team events let you compete or collaborate to unlock rewards for your FUT club
- Customise your FUT club with endless combinations of club crests, stadium dressings, banners, badges, balls, kits, and more
- Create your unique FUT Stadium and atmosphere to make it yours by choosing your club anthem, crowd chants, seat colours, pitch mow patterns, fan celebrations, and much more
- The FUT 100 lets you choose from 100 of the greatest all-time footballers, including Pelé, Diego Maradona, Johan Cruyff, Ronaldo Nazário, Zinedine Zidane, Eric Cantona, Xavi, Philipp Lahm, and numerous others
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 430 reviewers who responded, 395 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No longer a preferred title- November 21, 2020
I'd consider this game to be broken. I'm not sure if it's the fault of the publisher but online games have become completely impossible due to the amount of players using hacks (lagging, quitting without penalty of loss). Over the past few years i've taken this as a queue to give up the "bad" habit of burning hours away playing fifa (since 2003). I typically play games on PC but purchased an xbox series x because I thought that the problem was specific to the PC title but the online component is nearly useless for competitive play on all platforms if your interest, like myself; Is in playing the game fairly to have a good honest time. The hackers and EA's inability to mitigate the issues have completely ruined my enjoyment of this title.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Fifa 21 Review- February 8, 2021
Bought this game during Black Friday, made the purchase and it was pretty much ready the next day for curbside pickup. It has become very easy to make purchases in this way, for sure recommend to do this while we are in covid. Game download wasnt too long, enjoy the new color and format layout of the game compared to Fifa 20. Colors while playing the game with the new jerseys for this year are better than last year. Stadiums, crowds, and the fields themselves look much better. The difficulty levels seems a bit harder on Career Mode, which is good, it entertains you a bit more. Controls of the players is different, playing defense is always hard, but passes, crosses, kicks and finishing seem to be more accurate. So far its very good and entertainingYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun scoring - defense not fun- December 4, 2020
I am big PES fan; but I miss the authentic jerseys and stadiums; every year I buy FIFA - for the graphics and presentation; the game is fun, but if you trust the computer to play defense - you will give up 5 to 6 goals, but.... the passing has been refined and goals can be scored by the user; the thru passing is excellent and the shooting has been improved; the game is fun - just not as authentic as PES gameplay; the visual appeal of FIFA is better than PES; for true Futbol fans I actually recommend bothYes, I would recommend this to a friend.