Fisher-Price See & Soothe Deluxe Bouncer - Dots & Spots Puppy
Available online only
- Recommended ages: newborn until your baby is able to sit up unassisted
- Maximum supported weight: 9kg
- Lightweight bouncer gently bounces with your child's natural movements and is equipped with a foot pedal so you can bounce your baby hands free
- Calming vibrations create a soothing experience for your baby
- Removable toy bar with two bat-at toys provides built-in entertainment to keep your little one engaged
- Elevated height allows for easy loading and unloading into the bouncer
- Adjustable 3-point harness and non-skid feet keep your baby safe and secure while they bounce
- Machine-washable seat pad and extra-plush head insert provide comfortable, easy-to-clean seating
- Requires three C batteries (sold separately)
- Dimensions: Width: 58.74cm; height: 57.15cm; depth: 26.19cm
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 22 would recommend this product.
- Soothing- March 8, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I will say I am a fan of this bouncer! The bouncer is large enough for up to 12 months old which makes me feel like I am getting my monies worth! My baby fits in this perfectly and straps in with no problems and looks quite comfortable. This does seem slightly deeper than other bouncers, which makes me feel more comfortable having her back in the seat more. Between the mix of sound and the light vibration, this does a great job at putting the child to sleep! It does also have a bar on the bottom where you can use your foot to bounce this, which is nice...an auto bouncer would be even better though. Overall, quite happy with this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great bouncer!- March 8, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a really great bouncer. Assembly was fairly easy with instructions. The cover is easily removable and machine washable which is nice. I also absolutely love the height of the bouncer. It’s a little easier on me to get baby in and out with the extra height and have the baby close if I’m on the couch. The second best part is the peddle that you can bounce the baby with your foot very easily. The sounds and vibrations are a bonus and are very calming. I wish they had one in my size! The print is really cute too! I love the moon and stars theme. The mobile is really cute too and gives baby something to look at and is also easily removable. If your debating on getting one I 100% recommend it. Makes life with a baby a little easier.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our baby loved it!- October 18, 2020
We didn’t think we needed this but it was sent as a gift so we decided to use it in the kitchen. Six months later, we’re sad to see it go. The seat is not only soft and cozy for baby but easy to remove and wash which is important for our house with two dogs. Baby liked the vibration for a few minutes at a time when he was younger. The toy attachment kept him entertained until he was big enough to grab and pull, at that time, it was easily removable. We highly recommend this chair as something you don’t know you need but will love.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.