Fisher-Price Sweet Snugapuppy Dreams Cradle 'n Swing
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Recommended for little ones aged 0-9 months
- Cradle and swing soothes baby to sleep with 2 swinging motions - side-to-side and head-to-toe
- Includes 2 comfy recline positions, 6 swing speeds, and 16 soothing songs and nature sounds for a variety of relaxing combinations
- Ultra-plush puppy seat pad offers comfortable cushioning and support, plus it's conveniently machine washable
- Overhead mobile has a mirrored dome with three dangling friends for plenty of sensory entertainment
- The AC plug-in option keeps baby comfortably relaxed while saving on batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 54 reviewers who responded, 42 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great swing to soothe your child- October 14, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I totally love this swing . It has so many Features. It has side to side swinging on it and also back and forth swinging and I like that cause I am able to switch it up when I need to soothe my son . It has 16 songs on it and it's very durable and easy to wash and put together . It also has a adjustable seat which is awesome cause if hes sleeping I can put it down and if hes up and wants to look around I can also adjust it to that too. It takes 4 d batteries and the mobile is cute with the animals on it . I would recommend this to any parent that is looking for a amazing swing for there child.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall great swing!- August 11, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My son is 5 months old and weighs 16lbs. This swing has been great! It was very easy to put together. One of my favorite features that it has it how you can rotate the seat to get two different swinging motions. My son suffers from sever acid reflux and he enjoys napping upright in the swing. I don't like how bulky it is, but I also get that it has to be to support the baby. It does make a clicking sound when swinging but my son doesn't seem to mind the white noise in the background. Overall it is a great swing and I would definitely recommend it to new mothers!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super comfy!- August 18, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am so glad they sent this swing! The inside is super soft and comfortable. You can also move the seat in order to make it swing front to back or side to side. I love that there are different speeds as well as battery and plug usage. My daughter loves the moving mobile and the music that you can turn on while she is swinging. It definitely helps to get things done when your baby will sleep in her swing for a few hours. The only thing I think could make it better is some pretty lights to look at also while swinging. Overall though I love the swing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.