Fisher-Price Terrazzo Adjustable Deluxe Infant-to-Toddler Rocker - Teal
Sold out online
- Suitable for babies up to 18kg (40lb.)
- Convertible seat transforms from an infant rocker or stationary seat with kickstand to a toddler chair
- Three-position reclining seat with soothing vibrations keeps your baby comfortable
- Removable bar with 2 hanging toys allows your baby to work their gross motor skills as they reach for and bat at the toys
- Lightweight frame folds compactly for convenient storage and travel
- Machine-washable seat pad makes it easy to keep the seat clean and fresh
- Toddler Rocker
- Machine Washable Removable Seat Pad
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 15 would recommend this product.
- Love this rocker!- December 11, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We love this rocker. I think it will be great as our daughter grows. Great seat with the bar down and love the rocking/vibrating feature. The hanging toys are great and easy for her to reach for. Love that there is room for her to grow and we will be able to use this for quite a while. I only gave it four stars because the directions were a little difficult to understand at first and it does not fold as flat as I hoped for storage. Other than that a great product we will use for a long time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deluxe Infant Rocker A Life-Saver!- December 5, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I recently just received this rocker and am very pleased with how easy it was to assemble and how much my son loves it already! The option to turn on the vibration has been a definite live-saver the past couple of days since he’s been sick and it seems to keep him content for a while. It also is very easy to just pick up and move around from room to room, which is an added bonus!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable- December 6, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I like the chair it’s self my daughter is very comfortable inside it but she got aggravated after while because she couldn’t reach the toys that were hanging . She has another chair different brand that is the same . The toy bar is also in the same place ..outside of that I can’t wait until she grows in the chair . She’s 4 monthsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.