Fisher-Price Think & Learn Rocktopus
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Roctopus includes 3 different modes of play: math, music, and games to offer hours and hours of learning fun
- Recommended for ages 3 to 6 years old
- Roctopus includes 15 different instruments for children to remix different melodies and hone their creative sides
- Learning toy teaches children musical facts, rhythmic patterns, and math concepts including addition and subtraction
- Compatible app can be downloaded on a parent's smartphone or tablet to create and edit music videos made with RocKopus
- Assembly required with 3 AA batteries needed for operation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 39 reviewers who responded, 34 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Musical and Educational Toy- August 2, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My 5-year-old son was thrilled opening this toy and working with different sound. The Roctopus is a fully engaging toy. The moment he started playing different sound, he started having so much fun. He tried making so many combinations with the pods. The toy is great for encouraging creativity and musical sense for the child. The Octopus is designed so well with all the color combination that it seems attractive and the child tries by himself. The maths and fun game part is also the added best feature. My son loves it. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion and enjoyed playing this with my son.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So Much Fun!- August 15, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We received the Fisher-Price - Think and Learn Rocktopus a few weeks ago, and my 3 year old son has so much fun with it! He loves to hear what all the different instruments sound like. He enjoys the different modes of play, but mainly likes to make the instrument sounds. I love how he was able to figure out how to play with it easily and quickly. It was nice to not have much to put together. My son also loves the IPad app that the instructions recommend downloading. It doesn’t interact with the Rocktopus though. The only wish I have for this toy, is that it had more of a place to hold the different instruments. Otherwise the Rocktopus has been a big hit at our house.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cute and educational- August 15, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Rocktopus is very cute and has great educational features. It has bright colorful lights and the sounds are clear and understandable. The Rocktopus suggests things to do so you can keep playing different games.The Bop and Rock game seems to be sons favorite, you have to push down the instruments that turn the color Roctopus instructs. The Rocktopus is actually smaller than I expected it to be which is good for storage its only about 12" across 10" front to back and about 6" high. Before you open it advise getting something to store the extra instruments in as they tend to get misplaced easily.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.