Fitbit Ace 2 Kids Activity Tracker - Small - Grape - Only at Best Buy
- Tracks steps and active minutes to help you and your child gain a better understanding of their activity levels
- Measures sleep quality and duration to help motivate your child to maintain a consistent bedtime routine.
- Polymer lithium ion battery provides up to 5 days of usage on a full charge and recharges via USB in 1
- Illuminated, full-colour touchscreen OLED display with a 128 x 72 resolution makes it easy for kids to track their stats
- Water-resistance to 50m makes this tracker swim-proof and shower-proof
- Syncs wirelessly with a compatible Android and Windows devices, and gives parents access to their kid's stats via the Fitbit app's family account
- Fitbit app lets kids challenge others to step competitions and see badges they earned from hitting milestones
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Fitbit Ace 2
- Classic Wristband (One Size)
- Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 218 reviewers who responded, 204 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- For my kiddo- May 1, 2020
My daughter says that it is AWESOME!!! I originally bought it for her, so she wouldn't be left out, since our family won a couple during a project. I never realized how helpful it would be for me to see her sleeping patterns and to realize she wasn't sleeping as I thought she was. This insight has been eye opening and now I can maybe get the answers I have been wondering about. I can now take this information to her physician and we can get tools and goals for her to help improve this situation. She loves the different clock faces and really likes watching the flower grow in the pot as she earns her steps.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grandsons Love them- September 18, 2020
I bought 2 of these for my two grandsons (5 & 11) because I have the Charge 3 and they wanted one too play bingo with me. Anyway, they fit nice, very comfortable - though I would have preferred the chargers to be longer and not magnetic more like the charge 3 chargers would have been nice. The bands should have a little notch that sticks in the hole of the strap to hold that little slider piece in place and hold flap of the band down - and the rubber sucks - should be more like the charge 3's band, however boys don't seem to mind the band and it's much more flexible for their activities and wear.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice to check on their quality of sleep- September 18, 2020
I have my twin girls using these so I can check their activity and their quality of sleep. I was given one for my birthday myself and I like being able to see my heart rate. Unfortunately that is the only reason why I didn’t give this 5 stars because it doesn’t allow you to see their heart rate. Everything else is pretty basic but I like to set set timers on their watches if they have timeout, waiting for something, or other things. My girls are almost 4 and even though it’s for older ages I figured they’d grow into them and they are able to still wear them since they adjust to smaller wrists.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.