Fitbit Ace 3 Kids Activity Tracker - Black
- Tracks steps and activity levels to help encourage physical activity and a healthy lifestyle
- Monitors sleep and features bedtime reminders and silent alarms to help kids get a good night's rest
- 91mAh polymer lithium-ion battery provides up to 8 days of usage on a full charge and recharges via USB in just 2 hours
- Monochrome touchscreen display with a 72 x 128 resolution features animated clock faces that grow and develop as kids move and play
- Virtual badges and on-screen celebrations help motivate kids to reach their goals
- Water-resistance to 50m lets kids wear the tracker in the shower or at the pool
- Family account function allows parents to manage their own tracker along with their child's from one convenient place
- Fitbit app enables features like step competitions, messaging, and cheers
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Band (One Size)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 34 reviewers who responded, 29 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- DO NOT BUY- August 3, 2021
Bought this for my sons birthday, 3 weeks later the device came out of the band. When my son noticed it was gone it was too late to find. We had no idea it could come out and band was in perfect condition. Best Buy said they wouldn’t do anything about it. Made a couple calls to them, also went in to the store to ask for a replacement. Would not order from them again, really disappointed. Wasted $100.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Expected better- May 20, 2021
My son is enjoying keeping track of his activity and steps! The only thing he is complaining about is that when he’s outdoors, screen is not bright Enough to see clearly! He can barely see anything in it Outside. Especially the screen is very small. Sometimes also it shuts off by itself even when battery is still ok. It’s frustrating for him. If it keeps doing that we will definitely return it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great tracker but band broke- July 1, 2021
My son loves this tracker, and it really seems to motivate him to get moving and also be on time (occasionally, at least, lol). The only reason for the lower than 5 star review is for the fact that the band has broken less than 4 months after we bought the tracker. I found replacement bands that were relatively cheap, but it should be more durable than that, especially at this price point. I also don't love having to sync the tracker to my phone to get more detail on his activity, but I guess that is a given with all trackers.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.