Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness & Activity Tracker with GPS, 24/7 Heart Rate & Sleep - Black
Advanced tracking capabilities
- Built-in GPS tracks your route, pace, and distance travelled
- Active Zone Minutes feature indicates moderate-to-intense physical activity throughout the day and helps you lead a healthy lifestyle
- Choose from 20 goal-based exercise modes to set goals, track performance, monitor progress, and gain insights to learn, improve and achieve the best results--all in real time
- See your SpO2 nightly average and range on wrist, and view trends over the past week in the Fitbit app (Note: SpO2 is not available in all markets. The SpO2 feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or for any other medical purpose.)
- Tracks calories, steps, distance, running, and elevation and helps understand your activities and boost performance
- 24/7 heart rate gives you real-time stats during workouts and resting
- Sleep stages tracking offers insights about your sleep patterns and sleep score helps understand your quality of sleep each night
- Track your skin temperature each night to see how it varies from your personal baseline and view your nightly average and trends over the past week in the Health Metrics dashboard (Note: Skin temperature variation is not available in all markets. Skin temperature is only available in the Fitbit app and only displays variation. The Health Metrics dashboard and the metrics displayed in the dashboard are not available in all countries. Not intended for medical purposes.)
Instant alerts and notifications
- Receive alerts for texts, calls, calendar events, and notifications from e-mail, social media activity, and smartphone apps when your phone is nearby
- Answer incoming calls and control music with ease while your phone is within range
Long-lasting battery life
- Lithium-polymer battery lasts up to 7 days and up to 5 hours with GPS after a single charge
- Takes just 2 hours for charging
- Illuminated, 100 x 160 resolution monochrome touchscreen OLED display lets you see stats, alerts, and notifications clearly
- Adjustable silicone band with buckle clasp fits comfortably on the wrist
- Water resistance up to 50M is safe for wear while swimming
Smart and secure connectivity
- Compatible with iPhone and Android-powered devices
- Pre-loaded apps like agenda, weather, timer, alarms, exercise, and relax help plan and schedule everyday activities
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connectivity allows pairing with your smartphone for quick data syncing
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1742 reviewers who responded, 1549 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Beware Fitbits Die After 15 Months- July 6, 2020
Do not buy a Charge 4!!! Similar to many other reviewers my Fitbit Charge 3 lasted 15 months and then turned off one day to never turn on again. I was warned about this with the Charge 2 reviews I read when trying to decide but figured I would give the company a chance to release a better product in the Charge 3. No luck folks, be very cautious when buying a "Charge" Fitbit they only last just over a year and then support offers you a small discount on their other products which is a bit insane to be fair. Basically they say "Sorry our first product was so expensive and unreliable can we offer you another another equally expensive and unreliable product???". Pass on this product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (14)Report
- All tracking is inaccurate- January 18, 2021
I had this fitbit for about a week before deciding to return it. I watched countless videos and reviews on where optimal wrist placement is and followed all recommended guidelines while wearing it. The end result was tracking thousands of steps when I was at my desk all day. My resting heart rate was above 100, and when i began to do an intense cardio workout my heart rate dropped to 85 and stayed there, regardless of how tight or loose the band was. Sleep tracking gave an "error unable to track sleep" 3 nights in a row so I gave up. Not even worth the hassle of exchanging it, would rather just keep my moneyNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- This isn’t a GPS- August 2, 2020
Bought the Charge 4 about 3 months ago after my Charge 2HR died after 2 years and FirBit didn’t seem to think this was surprising. Thought that the GPS feature on the new Charge 4 was a cool new feature since I am a Strava junkie. Sadly...this ain’t no Garmin. The GPS has yet to connect or stay connected and is essentially useless. I also discovered with my first FitBit that these product are essentially toys. The HR data is not comparable to any strap based HR measuring device. Therefore your calorie counts are a ballpark. Not hard and fast rules. So great for a watch and for seeing calls and texts. Ballpark for step counts. But not really for the real data nerd.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report