Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness & Activity Tracker with GPS, 24/7 Heart Rate & Sleep - Black
Advanced tracking capabilities
- Built-in GPS tracks your route, pace, and distance travelled
- Active Zone Minutes feature indicates moderate-to-intense physical activity throughout the day and helps you lead a healthy lifestyle
- Choose from 20 goal-based exercise modes to set goals, track performance, monitor progress, and gain insights to learn, improve and achieve the best results--all in real time
- See your SpO2 nightly average and range on wrist, and view trends over the past week in the Fitbit app (Note: SpO2 is not available in all markets. The SpO2 feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or for any other medical purpose.)
- Tracks calories, steps, distance, running, and elevation and helps understand your activities and boost performance
- 24/7 heart rate gives you real-time stats during workouts and resting
- Sleep stages tracking offers insights about your sleep patterns and sleep score helps understand your quality of sleep each night
- Track your skin temperature each night to see how it varies from your personal baseline and view your nightly average and trends over the past week in the Health Metrics dashboard (Note: Skin temperature variation is not available in all markets. Skin temperature is only available in the Fitbit app and only displays variation. The Health Metrics dashboard and the metrics displayed in the dashboard are not available in all countries. Not intended for medical purposes.)
Instant alerts and notifications
- Receive alerts for texts, calls, calendar events, and notifications from e-mail, social media activity, and smartphone apps when your phone is nearby
- Answer incoming calls and control music with ease while your phone is within range
Long-lasting battery life
- Lithium-polymer battery lasts up to 7 days and up to 5 hours with GPS after a single charge
- Takes just 2 hours for charging
- Illuminated, 100 x 160 resolution monochrome touchscreen OLED display lets you see stats, alerts, and notifications clearly
- Adjustable silicone band with buckle clasp fits comfortably on the wrist
- Water resistance up to 50M is safe for wear while swimming
Smart and secure connectivity
- Compatible with iPhone and Android-powered devices
- Pre-loaded apps like agenda, weather, timer, alarms, exercise, and relax help plan and schedule everyday activities
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connectivity allows pairing with your smartphone for quick data syncing
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1360 reviewers who responded, 1206 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Beware Fitbits Die After 15 Months- July 6, 2020
Do not buy a Charge 4!!! Similar to many other reviewers my Fitbit Charge 3 lasted 15 months and then turned off one day to never turn on again. I was warned about this with the Charge 2 reviews I read when trying to decide but figured I would give the company a chance to release a better product in the Charge 3. No luck folks, be very cautious when buying a "Charge" Fitbit they only last just over a year and then support offers you a small discount on their other products which is a bit insane to be fair. Basically they say "Sorry our first product was so expensive and unreliable can we offer you another another equally expensive and unreliable product???". Pass on this product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (10)Report
- Useless as anything other than activity tracker.- September 3, 2020
If you only need this to be a step counter/calorie counter, then you're in luck. Sadly, it is horribly over-priced if that is all it can do. I have had mine for a few days now and have had no luck with all of my trouble-shooting in getting it to receive notifications for texts/calls/calendar updates. I've gone through all of the suggestions that the Fitbit message boards suggest, and nothing works. I have an iPhoneX, which shouldn't be an out of date device preventing these features from working properly. I got the more expensive Charge 4 so that it could be a nice peripheral to my phone. It sadly is anything but that, and will be returned.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Solid fitness tracker- March 8, 2021
Great tracker! This was a huge upgrade from a much simpler Fitbit Flex 2 (which even didn’t have a screen). The heart rate detection works well, the screen can be configured to show a has a variety of details via the app (my favorite has time, heart rate, calories, steps), and the battery lasts about a week. I haven’t really used the smartphone push notifications on the tracker but that’s because I usually have my phone on me. The only downside is that the wristband that came with the tracker broke within a few months, but the wristbands are easily replaceable (snap off the tracker) and the third-party replacement ones are quite inexpensive.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.