Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness & Activity Tracker with GPS, 24/7 Heart Rate & Sleep - Rosewood
Advanced tracking capabilities
- Built-in GPS tracks your route, pace, and distance travelled
- Active Zone Minutes feature indicates moderate-to-intense physical activity throughout the day and helps you lead a healthy lifestyle
- Choose from 20 goal-based exercise modes to set goals, track performance, monitor progress, and gain insights to learn, improve and achieve the best results--all in real time
- See your SpO2 nightly average and range on wrist, and view trends over the past week in the Fitbit app (Note: SpO2 is not available in all markets. The SpO2 feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or for any other medical purpose.)
- Tracks calories, steps, distance, running, and elevation and helps understand your activities and boost performance
- 24/7 heart rate gives you real-time stats during workouts and resting
- Sleep stages tracking offers insights about your sleep patterns and sleep score helps understand your quality of sleep each night
- Track your skin temperature each night to see how it varies from your personal baseline and view your nightly average and trends over the past week in the Health Metrics dashboard (Note: Skin temperature variation is not available in all markets. Skin temperature is only available in the Fitbit app and only displays variation. The Health Metrics dashboard and the metrics displayed in the dashboard are not available in all countries. Not intended for medical purposes.)
Instant alerts and notifications
- Receive alerts for texts, calls, calendar events, and notifications from e-mail, social media activity, and smartphone apps when your phone is nearby
- Answer incoming calls and control music with ease while your phone is within range
Long-lasting battery life
- Lithium-polymer battery lasts up to 7 days and up to 5 hours with GPS after a single charge
- Takes just 2 hours for charging
- Illuminated, 100 x 160 resolution monochrome touchscreen OLED display lets you see stats, alerts, and notifications clearly
- Adjustable silicone band with buckle clasp fits comfortably on the wrist
- Water resistance up to 50M is safe for wear while swimming
Smart and secure connectivity
- Compatible with iPhone and Android-powered devices
- Pre-loaded apps like agenda, weather, timer, alarms, exercise, and relax help plan and schedule everyday activities
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connectivity allows pairing with your smartphone for quick data syncing
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 512 reviewers who responded, 458 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not so special- October 30, 2020
When this works it is great but sometimes it forgets to count steps then suddenly starts working again. I was hoping it would catch up later but it never did. It missed at least 200 steps one day. It was stuck at certain number of steps. I walked around the house several times and it failed to register those steps. Midnight rolled around I looked at previous day and it never did count those steps. Sometimes the sleep doesn't register correctly and sometimes not at all. I bought one for my mom too and hers does the same thing as mine. I've had several versions of fitbits and love the app that goes with it. My favorite was the Charge 3No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- sneaky battery burner- April 22, 2021
It does well what it is supposed to but be aware that it wants to track you in everything you do. The charge 3 depends upon your phone for geo-locating or GPS tracking. This will do it by itself in the absence of your phone and when it does it burns the battery. Burns the heck out of it. Battery typically lasts about a week but if it is tracking due to your phone being absent, the battery is now good for less than 5 hours. So, it took me some searching but I turned off all the tracking. Not a simple one click deal either. You must turn off tracking for every individual exercise routine because, sometimes it thinks you're exercising when you're not.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good Value, especially on sale- December 29, 2020
This is my third Fitbit product over the past 6 or so years, and it's definitely been improved. My original charge had some problems with the band and the charging which have been resolved. My Flex was good for the price, but provided limited information, and the battery needed to be charged too frequently. This new Charge 4 is sleek, has a long-lasting battery, and provides a lot of data. My only complaint is that it is not user friendly to read the screen, so I still go to my phone to see how I'm doing. I'm sure I'll get used to the new features as I spend more time with my Charge 4, but it is not intuitive.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.