Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker w/ GPS, 24/7 Heart Rate & Sleep - Storm Blue/Black - Only at Best Buy
Advanced tracking capabilities
- Built-in GPS tracks your route, pace, and distance travelled
- Active Zone Minutes feature indicates moderate-to-intense physical activity throughout the day and helps you lead a healthy lifestyle
- Choose from 20 goal-based exercise modes to set goals, track performance, monitor progress, and gain insights to learn, improve and achieve the best results--all in real time
- See your SpO2 nightly average and range on wrist, and view trends over the past week in the Fitbit app (Note: SpO2 is not available in all markets. The SpO2 feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or for any other medical purpose.)
- Tracks calories, steps, distance, running, and elevation and helps understand your activities and boost performance
- 24/7 heart rate gives you real-time stats during workouts and resting
- Sleep stages tracking offers insights about your sleep patterns and sleep score helps understand your quality of sleep each night
- Track your skin temperature each night to see how it varies from your personal baseline and view your nightly average and trends over the past week in the Health Metrics dashboard (Note: Skin temperature variation is not available in all markets. Skin temperature is only available in the Fitbit app and only displays variation. The Health Metrics dashboard and the metrics displayed in the dashboard are not available in all countries. Not intended for medical purposes.)
Instant alerts and notifications
- Receive alerts for texts, calls, calendar events, and notifications from e-mail, social media activity, and smartphone apps when your phone is nearby
- Answer incoming calls and control music with ease while your phone is within range
Long-lasting battery life
- Lithium-polymer battery lasts up to 7 days and up to 5 hours with GPS after a single charge
- Takes just 2 hours for charging
- Illuminated, 100 x 160 resolution monochrome touchscreen OLED display lets you see stats, alerts, and notifications clearly
- Adjustable silicone band with buckle clasp fits comfortably on the wrist
- Water resistance up to 50M is safe for wear while swimming
Smart and secure connectivity
- Compatible with iPhone and Android-powered devices
- Pre-loaded apps like agenda, weather, timer, alarms, exercise, and relax help plan and schedule everyday activities
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connectivity allows pairing with your smartphone for quick data syncing
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 21 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not very accurate- October 10, 2020
Heart rate accuracy is very good if walking or jogging. Unfortunately, if doing a HIIT workout or something rigorous, accuracy is about 50%. Once you start cooling down it will start capturing heart rate but during the workout...forget about it. Given the limited capability of this device, it makes several of the features useless. For example, having a set number of minutes in your target heart rate each day is a great goal...if the tracker would capture these properly. Overall, in my view this is a good tracker for those who like walking but it's not much good for those who are looking for something more robust.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- It’s okay - had some problems- December 14, 2020
It works fine. I have had it for about 8 months and I like the notification about when I hit my step milestone. For some reason the settings are constantly being changed. I have reached out for service and fitbit seemed to think it was user error. I will change my settings, it will work for a week or two and then go back into zero notifications, the brightness settings will be reset, etc. So I basically have an expensive watch and when I remember to load my data to my phone I can see my results there. I have owned several other fitbits and this has not been an issue before so I think it’s a flaw in the design or my device is malfunctioning.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- A downgrade classified as an upgrade- April 30, 2021
If you have already have a fitbit do not downgrade to this. I say downgrade because that's what it is. The original charge is probably better than this one. Let's start off with the step count. Explain to me how I walked 100 steps sitting on the couch watching Netflix? Or how I manage to walk 1k steps on the 2 minute walk to my car? It's completely awful. I tried all I could to fix it, but nothing works. The heartbeat monitor is also completly off. How is it possible for me to have the same heart rate I have while sitting when jogging? And finally let's talk about the rash. 2 days wearing it and bam; my wrists looks like I placed them over a fire. This may just be my skin or it could be the quality of the band, either way if you end up getting this, buy yourself a leather band from Amazon. In conclusion, if you want a tracker that inflates your stats to make yourself feel better about yourself than go for it. But if you actually care about yourself and your health, get another, higher quality tracker.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report