Fitbit Charge 4 Special Edition Fitness Tracker with GPS, 24/7 Heart Rate & Sleep - Granite/Black
Advanced tracking capabilities
- Built-in GPS tracks your route, pace, and distance travelled
- Active Zone Minutes feature indicates moderate-to-intense physical activity throughout the day and helps you lead a healthy lifestyle
- Choose from 20 goal-based exercise modes to set goals, track performance, monitor progress, and gain insights to learn, improve and achieve the best results--all in real time
- See your SpO2 nightly average and range on wrist, and view trends over the past week in the Fitbit app (Note: SpO2 is not available in all markets. The SpO2 feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or for any other medical purpose.)
- Tracks calories, steps, distance, running, and elevation and helps understand your activities and boost performance
- 24/7 heart rate gives you real-time stats during workouts and resting
- Sleep stages tracking offers insights about your sleep patterns and sleep score helps understand your quality of sleep each night
- Track your skin temperature each night to see how it varies from your personal baseline and view your nightly average and trends over the past week in the Health Metrics dashboard (Note: Skin temperature variation is not available in all markets. Skin temperature is only available in the Fitbit app and only displays variation. The Health Metrics dashboard and the metrics displayed in the dashboard are not available in all countries. Not intended for medical purposes.)
Instant alerts and notifications
- Receive alerts for texts, calls, calendar events, and notifications from e-mail, social media activity, and smartphone apps when your phone is nearby
- Answer incoming calls and control music with ease while your phone is within range
Long-lasting battery life
- Lithium-polymer battery lasts up to 7 days and up to 5 hours with GPS after a single charge
- Takes just 2 hours for charging
- Illuminated, 100 x 160 resolution monochrome touchscreen OLED display lets you see stats, alerts, and notifications clearly
- Adjustable silicone band with buckle clasp fits comfortably on the wrist
- Water resistance up to 50M is safe for wear while swimming
Smart and secure connectivity
- Compatible with iPhone and Android-powered devices
- Pre-loaded apps like agenda, weather, timer, alarms, exercise, and relax help plan and schedule everyday activities
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connectivity allows pairing with your smartphone for quick data syncing
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- 2 x Band
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wouldn't recommend- July 21, 2021
I've now had this watch for 6 months and I have been trying to contact Fitbit and Best Buy numerous times to get a refund on this product. It is not fit for purpose and both Fitbit and Best Buy are doing nothing to help me. The watch has many issues including but not limited to: the screen freezing completely so not being able to record exercise, can't see the screen in the sun, inaccurate readings for distance and pace, always losing GPS, always losing connection with Strava, stops recording by its self mid exercise, the list goes on. I wouldn't recommend Fitbit to anyone and I will be looking to purchase another brand after this awful experience. Very unimpressed with customer service. Regret this purchase.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- BrightnesS auto set only, too dim to view outdoors- June 16, 2021
I am enjoying everything about my Fitbit Charge 4. The step and distance tracking, the heart rate monitor, and the sleep analysis especially. The only downfall that is very disappointing is that the screen brightness is not adjustable. The auto setting is too dim to be able to see outdoors, even if hiding the unit under your shirt. This means that the device is really only a tracker when outdoors and you need to check your results later. Would I buy it again? Only if the brightness factor were corrected.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- I love it.- April 6, 2021
It is such a great Fitbit. It has so many great options. The screen is the perfect size and it is nice and bright making it easy to see everything.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report