Fitbit Charge 5 Fitness Tracker with GPS, Heart Rate, Sleep & 6-Months Premium - Black
Know your body
- Daily Readiness Score, feature that is coming soon, will let you measure your body's condition based on the activity, sleep, and heart rate variability (HRV), and recommends a suitable training, from light yoga to more intense workouts (requires Fitbit Premium membership)
- On-wrist EDA sensor provides a daily Stress Management Score showing your body’s response to stress, so you can better understand and take steps to improve your mental health
- Get a better understanding of your sleep quality with a daily Sleep Score and graphs of your time in light, deep, and REM sleep to improve your sleep
Tracking key metrics
- Built-in GPS lets you see a map of your workout routine and measure real-time pace and distance
- Active Zone Minutes and 24/7 heart rate tracking offer valuable training insights like burned calories and activity duration to optimise your training routine
- Health Metrics dashboard allows you to track the blood oxygen level, heart rate variability, skin temperature variation, and more
- On-wrist ECG app, feature that is coming soon, will provide atrial fibrillation (AFib) heart rhythm assessments to monitor your heart health
- Establish goals and get real-time stats of your training by using the 20 exercise modes
- Sync with your smartphone to receive vibrating and illuminated alerts for missed calls, incoming calls, SMS, and alarms
- Bluetooth enables a wireless connectivity with smartphones, tablets, and other compatible devices
- Lithium-ion polymer battery will keep the device running for 7 days straight after a full charge
- Rechargeable with the included USB cable
- Illuminated Full Colour AMOLED touchscreen display with a 184 x 276 resolution for a clear view and easy navigation
- Dust proof and water resistant (up to 50m) design makes it perfect for sports, training, and other outdoor activities
- Stainless steel, aluminum, and plastic casing can withstand impacts and prevent corrosion for a long life
- Silicone band is flexible and comfortable to wear for a long-term use
- Compatible with iOS and Android smartphones
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Large & Small Bands
- Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Far worse than I imagined- October 11, 2021
It feels very laggy, after turning your hand it takes maybe .5 second to wake up. Doesn't sound like much but it's worse than others. Even going between screens takes 2-3 swipes before it recognizes it. While vigorously exercising, it records a heart rate that is significantly lower (~120 bpm). Then when I pause and take a break the heart rate increases to what it should be (>150 bpm). I tried this at different wrist band tightness's and I have light skin so not sure why it is so far off. This alone should be a reason against buying it. While taking a walk the material from my jacket would swipe the screen and end the exercise. There is a water lock feature, but you can't turn that on while exercising. If you use the built in GPS the battery life is very poor, maybe 6-8 hours. That's okay with me but just don't get your hopes up. And finally, skin temperature tracking is not available in Canada for some reason. Honestly save yourself the trouble and buy something else, anything else.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- really bad- October 12, 2021
couldn't get anywhere near an accurate heart rate. gps was spotty. returned after two daysNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report