Fitbit Charge 5 Fitness Tracker with GPS, Heart Rate, Sleep & 6-Months Premium - Black
Know your body
- Daily Readiness Score will let you measure your body's condition based on the activity, sleep, and heart rate variability (HRV), and recommends a suitable training, from light yoga to more intense workouts (requires Fitbit Premium membership)
- On-wrist EDA sensor provides a daily Stress Management Score showing your body’s response to stress, so you can better understand and take steps to improve your mental health
- Get a better understanding of your sleep quality with a daily Sleep Score and graphs of your time in light, deep, and REM sleep to improve your sleep
Tracking key metrics
- Built-in GPS lets you see a map of your workout routine and measure real-time pace and distance
- Active Zone Minutes and 24/7 heart rate tracking offer valuable training insights like burned calories and activity duration to optimise your training routine
- Compatible ECG app is built right in to help assess your heart for irregularities (suitable for adults 22 and older)
- Health Metrics dashboard allows you to track the blood oxygen level, heart rate variability, skin temperature variation, and more
- Establish goals and get real-time stats of your training by using the 20 exercise modes
- Sync with your smartphone to receive vibrating and illuminated alerts for missed calls, incoming calls, SMS, and alarms
- Bluetooth enables a wireless connectivity with smartphones, tablets, and other compatible devices
- Lithium-ion polymer battery will keep the device running for 7 days straight after a full charge
- Rechargeable with the included USB cable
- Illuminated Full Colour AMOLED touchscreen display with a 184 x 276 resolution for a clear view and easy navigation
- Dust proof and water resistant (up to 50m) design makes it perfect for sports, training, and other outdoor activities
- Stainless steel, aluminum, and plastic casing can withstand impacts and prevent corrosion for a long life
- Silicone band is flexible and comfortable to wear for a long-term use
- Compatible with iOS and Android smartphones
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Large & Small Bands
- Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Cheap piece of garbage- April 11, 2022
Do you like waiting for the device to sync forever and sometimes not at all? Do you like your device to stop working randomly in the middle of a run when it still has 74% battery? Do you like cheap wrist bands? How about random settings changes which there is no way to unchange? Do you like your tracking to randomly lose connection for no reason. How about poor interface? Well if you said yes to some of the answers above than this piece of cheap crap is waiting for you. Forgive the sarcasim but FitBit is nothing but another poorly crafted devide which will frustrate you for hours, most everyday for as long as you will own it. Avoid, avoid, avoid!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Get a different brand- January 13, 2022
This is now my 4th fitbit, and the 4th fitbit to break on its own. I'm not hard on watches. I'm an adult who cares for his belongings. Fact is, fitbit is comically bad. The only reason I continue buying them is because my wife enjoys the "competition" with friends and family. Hers keep breaking also. Customer service is foreign and is often hampered by a language barrier. My watch died in 4 months and they're avoiding warranty service by giving me the runaround. It's time to move to another brand for me. Fitbit clearly sells low-quality, garbage products that are not modern and doesn't care its customers.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- ecg difficult to measure- January 8, 2022
full of good features but overly complicated explanations and tracking modes. Bought it specifically to track ECG & my Afib. Once you feel an occurrance , its far too late to record anything as it takes to long to get to the ecg mode, no less than 5 seconds. The face is extrelemy small to squeeze to get the reading. If there is any movement at all it restarts. Sometimes I have the shakes (very small) and it wont take a reading at all. keeps restarting. Very frustratingNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Far worse than I imagined- October 11, 2021
It feels very laggy, after turning your hand it takes maybe .5 second to wake up. Doesn't sound like much but it's worse than others. Even going between screens takes 2-3 swipes before it recognizes it. While vigorously exercising, it records a heart rate that is significantly lower (~120 bpm). Then when I pause and take a break the heart rate increases to what it should be (>150 bpm). I tried this at different wrist band tightness's and I have light skin so not sure why it is so far off. This alone should be a reason against buying it. While taking a walk the material from my jacket would swipe the screen and end the exercise. There is a water lock feature, but you can't turn that on while exercising. If you use the built in GPS the battery life is very poor, maybe 6-8 hours. That's okay with me but just don't get your hopes up. And finally, skin temperature tracking is not available in Canada for some reason. Honestly save yourself the trouble and buy something else, anything else.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (10)Report
- Some improvement- October 19, 2021
I keep purchasing these, only because I have their scale as well. the 5 seems to be somewhat sturdier then previous models, hence one star. Was told by store clerk I can turn GPS off if I do not want to be tracked. Called support and got nowhere. Support is in Guatemala so same nonsense, some are ok to comunicate with while some should not even be there. Beware if you do not have good eye sight, I am unable to read anything during a good workout, unless I put on my readers. Technical support was unhelpful in this department well.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (14)Report