Fitbit Charge 5 Fitness Tracker with GPS, Heart Rate, Sleep & 6-Months Premium - White
Know your body
- Daily Readiness Score will let you measure your body's condition based on the activity, sleep, and heart rate variability (HRV), and recommends a suitable training, from light yoga to more intense workouts (requires Fitbit Premium membership)
- On-wrist EDA sensor provides a daily Stress Management Score showing your body’s response to stress, so you can better understand and take steps to improve your mental health
- Get a better understanding of your sleep quality with a daily Sleep Score and graphs of your time in light, deep, and REM sleep to improve your sleep
Tracking key metrics
- Built-in GPS lets you see a map of your workout routine and measure real-time pace and distance
- Active Zone Minutes and 24/7 heart rate tracking offer valuable training insights like burned calories and activity duration to optimise your training routine
- Compatible ECG app is built right in to help assess your heart for irregularities (suitable for adults 22 and older)
- Health Metrics dashboard allows you to track the blood oxygen level, heart rate variability, skin temperature variation, and more
- Establish goals and get real-time stats of your training by using the 20 exercise modes
- Sync with your smartphone to receive vibrating and illuminated alerts for missed calls, incoming calls, SMS, and alarms
- Bluetooth enables a wireless connectivity with smartphones, tablets, and other compatible devices
- Lithium-ion polymer battery will keep the device running for 7 days straight after a full charge
- Rechargeable with the included USB cable
- Illuminated Full Colour AMOLED touchscreen display with a 184 x 276 resolution for a clear view and easy navigation
- Dust proof and water resistant (up to 50m) design makes it perfect for sports, training, and other outdoor activities
- Stainless steel, aluminum, and plastic casing can withstand impacts and prevent corrosion for a long life
- Silicone band is flexible and comfortable to wear for prolonged duration
- Compatible with iOS and Android smartphones
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Large & Small Bands
- Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wait for some firmware updates- September 30, 2021
First the good things. The screen is amazing and I can actually read it outside. The watch strap is comfortable and it is a nice looking device. However I received mine after preordering and find it to be very buggy. It reboots itself several times a day, the letter E was shown as a dash for a while but seems to have resolved itself, sometimes two screens print overtop of each other into a garbled mess, and I’ve had trouble silencing alarms. Last night the screen came on even though it was in sleep mode. Additionally, the ECG and readiness features are not enabled yet which was disappointing. Our family owns several FitBits including a charge 3 and luxe. I think the charge 5 will be a good device after a few firmware updates but right now it’s too buggy for me.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report