Fitbit Inspire 2 Fitness Tracker with 24/7 Heart Rate - Black
Support to help you meet your goals
- Optimize your workout routine with a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recovery (Requires Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content
- Tracks calories burned, steps, distance, hourly activity, running, and sleep to help you reach your wellness goals
- Pair it with your phone's GPS to see your real-time pace and distance as you run, bike, hike, and more
- Active Zone Minutes tracks your progress towards weekly goals and uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise efforts, alerting you when you ramp up the intensity
- Heart-rate tracking monitors your resting heart rate around the clock
- Monitors your time spent in light, deep, and REM sleep, and provides a Sleep Score to better understand your sleep quality each night
- Includes a 6-month Fitbit Premium membership for personalized health and fitness guidance (new Premium users only)
Functional, fashionable, and rugged
- Plastic case and a silicone band promise sleek style and long-lasting durability
- Illuminated OLED touchscreen display delivers exceptional visibility
- Water resistance to 50 metres keeps the watch safe while you're swimming or showering
Power and convenience
- Lithium-ion polymer battery delivers up to 10 days of battery life on a single charge
- Quickly recharges in 2 hours with the included USB cable
- Vibrating and illuminated alerts let you know of incoming or missed calls, texts, and other notifications so you always stay connected
- With built-in Tile technology, it’s easy to keep track of your Inspire 2 (Tile app and account required. Not available in all languages. Payment may also be required to access certain Tile features.)
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- S & L Bands
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1756 reviewers who responded, 1571 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fitbit Inspire 2 is not is not Fitbit Alta HR- November 8, 2020
Recently purchased the Fitbit Inspire 2 fitness tracker after my Fitbit Alta HR bit the dust. I was looking for a slim fitness tracker like the Alta HR. As far as fitness trackers go my only option was the Inspire 2. The Inspire 2 has the option of replaceable bands and face covers to protect the screen. I have been unable to have my texts or phone calls to show up on my tracker like I was on the Alta H|R. I find that the Inspire is much more difficult to get the heart rate, calories, notifications. If I could I would have purchased another Alta HR instead of the Inspire 2.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (8)Report
- Great Product!!- December 8, 2020
After three years I upgraded from a flex 2 to an inspire 2. I'm glad my flex 2 woreout. What a difference. I'm still learning all the benefits of the inspire 2. I am more motivated to reach my daily goals. I like this upgrade so much I bought a fitbit for my son for Christmas and encouraged him to buy a fitbit for his Dad for Christmas.. Hopefully we will all hookup after Christmas and encourage each other to do better!!! I think anyone that is not going to the gym because of the circumstances but still wants to keep fit during your daily activities I recommend this. I am in my 50s and was lucky enough to maintain an average weight thru out my years.... now it's time to get fit!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- A decent fit- March 7, 2021
Needed to pick up a replacement for my dying older model. has a slick look, feels good on the wrist, but can take some getting used to when navigating the settings/screens. Had a bit of an issue setting it up, and it finally worked after 4 attempts. Once it's working as intended, it runs like a dream. I'll pop it on most of the time and I have no issues, but some days it displays the wrong time by 3 hours or so. However it can be fixed by syncing it with the app. Sometimes I find the unit in some strange setting, and find it a pain to back out to the normal time display screen. All in all I am fond of it, and don't regret purchasing it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.