Fitbit Inspire 2 Fitness Tracker with 24/7 Heart Rate - Black
Support to help you meet your goals
- Tracks calories burned, steps, distance, hourly activity, running, and sleep to help you reach your wellness goals
- Pair it with your phone's GPS to see your real-time pace and distance as you run, bike, hike, and more
- Active Zone Minutes tracks your progress towards weekly goals and uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise efforts, alerting you when you ramp up the intensity
- Heart-rate tracking monitors your resting heart rate around the clock
- Monitors your time spent in light, deep, and REM sleep, and provides a Sleep Score to better understand your sleep quality each night
- Includes a free 1-year Fitbit Premium trial for new Premium users (Note: Free trial may only be activated with device activation. Valid payment method required. Free trial must be activated within 60 days of device activation. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees. New Premium users only. Content and features may vary by language and are subject to change.)
Functional, fashionable, and rugged
- Plastic case and a silicone band promise sleek style and long-lasting durability
- Illuminated OLED touchscreen display delivers exceptional visibility
- Water resistance to 50 metres keeps the watch safe while you're swimming or showering
Power and convenience
- Lithium-ion polymer battery delivers up to 10 days of battery life on a single charge
- Quickly recharges in 2 hours with the included USB cable
- Vibrating and illuminated alerts let you know of incoming or missed calls, texts, and other notifications so you always stay connected
- With built-in Tile technology, it’s easy to keep track of your Inspire 2 (Tile app and account required. Not available in all languages. Payment may also be required to access certain Tile features.)
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- S & L Bands
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1004 reviewers who responded, 895 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fitbit Inspire 2 is not is not Fitbit Alta HR- November 8, 2020
Recently purchased the Fitbit Inspire 2 fitness tracker after my Fitbit Alta HR bit the dust. I was looking for a slim fitness tracker like the Alta HR. As far as fitness trackers go my only option was the Inspire 2. The Inspire 2 has the option of replaceable bands and face covers to protect the screen. I have been unable to have my texts or phone calls to show up on my tracker like I was on the Alta H|R. I find that the Inspire is much more difficult to get the heart rate, calories, notifications. If I could I would have purchased another Alta HR instead of the Inspire 2.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report
- Great Product!!- December 8, 2020
After three years I upgraded from a flex 2 to an inspire 2. I'm glad my flex 2 woreout. What a difference. I'm still learning all the benefits of the inspire 2. I am more motivated to reach my daily goals. I like this upgrade so much I bought a fitbit for my son for Christmas and encouraged him to buy a fitbit for his Dad for Christmas.. Hopefully we will all hookup after Christmas and encourage each other to do better!!! I think anyone that is not going to the gym because of the circumstances but still wants to keep fit during your daily activities I recommend this. I am in my 50s and was lucky enough to maintain an average weight thru out my years.... now it's time to get fit!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- I’m buying a second one..- February 25, 2021
My wife loves this, and I’m jealous... so jealous that I’m going to buy me one! She mentioned maybe buying one of these in late November and that clued me into what to get her for one of her Christmas presents. I can’t believe all the functions this thing can perform and keep track of, especially the quality of sleep a person gets each night, tracking “quality” sleep-time in the REM level to lesser quality sleep patterns. Not that I understand the app that well, but I do understand how important it is to get good sleep each night and so I’m buying me one as well. I never knew a little gadget like this could do more than count your daily steps.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.