Fitbit Inspire 2 Fitness Tracker with 24/7 Heart Rate - Desert Rose
Support to help you meet your goals
- Optimize your workout routine with a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recovery (Requires Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only.)
- Tracks calories burned, steps, distance, hourly activity, running, and sleep to help you reach your wellness goals
- Pair it with your phone's GPS to see your real-time pace and distance as you run, bike, hike, and more
- Active Zone Minutes tracks your progress towards weekly goals and uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise efforts, alerting you when you ramp up the intensity
- Heart-rate tracking monitors your resting heart rate around the clock
- Monitors your time spent in light, deep, and REM sleep, and provides a Sleep Score to better understand your sleep quality each night
- Includes a 6-month Fitbit Premium membership for personalized health and fitness guidance (new Premium users only)
Functional, fashionable, and rugged
- Plastic case and a silicone band promise sleek style and long-lasting durability
- Illuminated OLED touchscreen display delivers exceptional visibility
- Water resistance to 50 metres keeps the watch safe while you're swimming or showering
Power and convenience
- Lithium-ion polymer battery delivers up to 10 days of battery life on a single charge
- Quickly recharges in 2 hours with the included USB cable
- Vibrating and illuminated alerts let you know of incoming or missed calls, texts, and other notifications so you always stay connected
- With built-in Tile technology, it’s easy to keep track of your Inspire 2 (Tile app and account required. Not available in all languages. Payment may also be required to access certain Tile features.)
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- S & L Bands
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2243 reviewers who responded, 2023 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Pretty good- 12 décembre 2020
This watch seems to be accurate with the steps taken, heart rate and sleep monitoring. The only real issue I have with it is the buttons on the side are positioned in a way that when you bend your wrist upward it punches so to speak between the back of your hand and forearm and causes the menu options to pop up. I haven’t noticed this causing any actual issues with the usage but the button placement would be my only complaint. Setting it up does not take long, charging is a breeze and for my usage the battery lasts about 5-6 days. You get text and phone call viewing however you cannot respond on this version. Comes with the short and long wrist straps so it can be used for large or small wrists. Would recommend otherwise.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inspire 2 inspires me to move- 6 avril 2021
Has all I need in a fitness watch at a great price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fitbit does not disappoint!- 25 décembre 2021
The band for my Fitbit Inspire broke, so I planned to buy another as a replacement. However, the Inspire 2 was part of a Black Friday sale; I decided to try the newer model. I'm much more intentional about being active when I have a Fitbit, so I'm glad I (finally) decided to buy a new one. The battery lasts for DAYS. I literally forget that this watch needs to be charged. There was added features to this model that I'm still figuring out. The alarm feature is convenient - especially as I'm trying not to keep my phone so close to me when I sleep. I'm very happy with this purchase, and I believe you will be as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible compared to the Alta HR--very poor design- 7 octobre 2020
Problems with Inspire 2: 1. No clock face is available with HEART RATE big enough to read easily. 2. As per my comments in the Fitbit community, I want to choose the screens I see and do not see on my fitbit. And to choose the order in which I see them. Like my old Alta HR. Inspire 2 does not let you do this. 3. Swimming, the Inspire 2 does not count laps correctly. Even if I change the distance in yards, it does not change the number of lengths or allow me to edit them, so the swim does not compute correctly. 4. Swimming, I want to know my heart rate. Can I turn my wrist to see it? No. 5. The app is currently not working correctly for manually adding swim distance (see photo). This is not unique to the inspire 2, just another example of fitbit not keeping up with product support. In summary there are a lot of problems going on here. I am returning my fitbit inspire 2No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Product- 19 mai 2021
I love Fitbit products. I upgraded from the inspire to the inspire 2. I love the quality, size and works for what I need it for. The brightness of the screen is really good too. I have no complaints and will continue to use Fitbit products.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.