Fitbit Sense Smartwatch with Heart/Stress Management Tools & Voice Assistant - Carbon
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Compatible ECG app helps assess your heart for atrial fibrillation, a heart rhythm irregularity (note: The Fitbit ECG app is only available in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See fitbit.com/ecg for details.)
- EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity for stress management, heart health, SpO2, calories burned, steps, sleep, skin temperature, and more
- High and low heart-rate notifications alert you if yours seems above or below your average
- On-wrist sensor logs your temperature each night so you can see how it varies
- Conveniently monitor your nightly blood oxygen levels at a glance with the collection of SpO2 clock faces and in the Fitbit app
- Built-in GPS allows you to track pace and distance on your runs and hikes, even without your phone
- Tracks calories burned, steps, distance, running, elevation, and sleep to help you reach your wellness goals
- Includes a free 6-month Fitbit Premium trial for new Premium users (note: New Premium users only. Must activate with device. Valid payment method required. Free trial must be activated within 60 days of device activation. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees.)
Functional, fashionable, and rugged
- Stainless steel case and a silicone band promise sleek style and long-lasting durability
- Illuminated AMOLED touchscreen display delivers exceptional visibility
- Water resistance to 50 metres keeps the watch safe while you're swimming or showering
Power to keep going
- Lithium-ion polymer battery delivers up to 6 days of battery life on a single charge
- Fast charging in just 12 minutes gives you an additional day of battery
- Quickly recharges in 1 hour with the included USB cable
- Vibrating and illuminated alerts let you know of incoming or missed calls so you always stay connected
- Integrated Amazon Alexa and compatibility with Google Assistant (feature coming in late 2020) let you use simple voice commands to get quick info, set reminders, and do more from your watch
- Built-in mic and speaker let you take Bluetooth calls hands-free, send callers to voicemail and adjust volume (Available when phone is nearby. Requires more frequent charging).
- Stay in the social loop with access to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, weather info, and more
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- S & L Band
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 633 reviewers who responded, 529 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Too pricey with no capability of ECG reading- November 13, 2020
Not worth buying this watch yet for the price since there's no legit date of when the ECG will be availabke in CanadaNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not an Apple Watch, but an excellent alternative- February 18, 2021
This watch is a great addition to the fit-oriented (or interested). The heart rate monitor is very accurate, better than the Samsung Galaxy series watches, and the various stats it records - including sleep tracking, seem accurate as well. I love the Fitbit application, it's quite easy to use, the API integrations with other apps is excellent as well. If you are doing any kind of exercising this watch will surely log it accurately, even without you specifically starting a "workout" on the device. Last but not least, the battery is outstanding. I often go 2-4 days without a charge and I fiddle with it fairly frequently. Highly recommended!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing- October 24, 2020
I had pre ordered this watch, expecting great things from Fitbit. I’ve had a Fitbit Blaze for 5plus years and loved its long battery life feature. Ready for an upgrade I opted for this newest model from them. For a watch that’s priced in the same zone as an Apple Watch this was a huge disappointment. My unit was glitchy. The promised EKG and blood oxygen level monitor features had not been rolled out yet. Not much choice color and size wise too. If it were a hundred dollars less in price it might be worth considering but if spending $300 plus, then might as well go for an Apple Watch. There is no comparison style , features and operations wise!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.