Fitbit Sense Smartwatch with Heart/Stress Management Tools & Voice Assistant - Lunar White
- Optimize your workout routine with a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recovery (Requires Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only.)
- Compatible ECG app helps assess your heart for atrial fibrillation, a heart rhythm irregularity (note: The Fitbit ECG app is only available in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See fitbit.com/ecg for details.)
- EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity for stress management, heart health, SpO2, calories burned, steps, sleep, skin temperature, and more
- High and low heart-rate notifications alert you if yours seems above or below your average
- On-wrist sensor logs your temperature each night so you can see how it varies
- Conveniently monitor your nightly blood oxygen levels at a glance with the collection of SpO2 clock faces and in the Fitbit app
- Built-in GPS allows you to track pace and distance on your runs and hikes, even without your phone
- Tracks calories burned, steps, distance, running, elevation, and sleep to help you reach your wellness goals
- Includes a 6-month Fitbit Premium membership for personalized health and fitness guidance (New Premium users only. Must activate with device. Valid payment method required. Free trial must be activated within 60 days of device activation. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees.)
Functional, fashionable, and rugged
- Stainless steel case and a silicone band promise sleek style and long-lasting durability
- Illuminated AMOLED touchscreen display delivers exceptional visibility
- Water resistance to 50 metres keeps the watch safe while you're swimming or showering
Power to keep going
- Lithium-ion polymer battery delivers up to 6 days of battery life on a single charge
- Fast charging in just 12 minutes gives you an additional day of battery
- Quickly recharges in 1 hour with the included USB cable
- Vibrating and illuminated alerts let you know of incoming or missed calls so you always stay connected
- Integrated Amazon Alexa and compatibility with Google Assistant let you use simple voice commands to get quick info, set reminders, and do more from your watch
- Built-in mic and speaker let you take Bluetooth calls hands-free, send callers to voicemail and adjust volume (Available when phone is nearby. Requires more frequent charging).
- Stay in the social loop with access to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, weather info, and more
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- S & L Band
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2090 reviewers who responded, 1745 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love it! Happy Bornday to Me :-)- April 21, 2022
I purchased this on my birthday as a gift to myself for my 52nd Bornday. I am still figuring out all the features but so far I absolutely Love this watch! I got the soft gold. The ability to change the clock face and add apps is great. I’ve been watching the Fitbit sense for a while and soon as I saw the price had dropped -$100 I jumped on it. I wanted it because it has the skin temperature and the EDA scan feature. I have fibromyalgia, sleep apnea, and a leaky heart valve so I wanted something to help me keep track of my flare ups for Dr visits. Oh and the stress tracking is great as well..So far so good :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing experience.- December 22, 2021
It does have some nice bells and whistles ... and if you keep it on blue tooth AND have a premium membership, it is pretty slick. But when I have blue tooth on, my skin turns very red under the watch. Also, the charging ports (the magnetic connection is awesome!) but they fill up with sweat, dirt, and skin and are difficult to keep clean. I find myself charging it every 3 days, and I'm barely running the blue tooth I didn't like the watch band, so I got a stretchy cloth one that breathes. But if I accidently hit the lever when I put it on or off - the watchband pops loose. I've dropped it so many times. I wanted this one to help monitor my heart, breathing, oxygen, and sleep .... but it isn't any more impressive than my Versa 2 was. It is also difficult to push the side button. It does have a cool down / settle down feature. It's an interesting feature, because you have to set your whole palm over the face of the watch. Be sure to touch all 4 sides and wait the required amount of time.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Fitness Tracker- March 24, 2022
I love my Fitbit Sense & I got it so quickly! It is so easy to use & has more options then my my old Blaze Fitbit.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Watch with a few note worthy flaws- October 23, 2020
So far, I really love it ❤ The battery life is simply amazing(better than any other smart watch I have ever owned) I do wish that it would allow you to store more than 5 faces at a time. I also wish it would allow you to control the music on your phone. The charger looks and feels like a cheap toy as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must buy!- January 1, 2022
This is such an awesome fitness watch!! It will read your body temp and let you know if you were running a temp, checks heart rate, steps, ekg, and so much more. This is almost a must have you will definitely not be disappointed!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.