Fitbit Sense Smartwatch with Heart/Stress Management Tools & Voice Assistant -Sage Grey -Only at Best Buy
Support for all your fitness goals
- Optimize your workout routine with a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recovery (Requires Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only.)
- Built-in GPS tracks your pace and distance while you run or hike, even without your phone
- Tracks calories burned, steps, distance, and running to help you reach your wellness goals
- Compatible ECG app is built right in to help assess your heart for irregularities (suitable for adults 22 and older)
- EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity so you can better understand your body's response to stress
- Skin temperature sensor logs your temp every night so you can track changes from day to day
- High and low heart-rate notifications let you know if your heart rate deviates from your average range
- Includes a 6-month Fitbit Premium membership for personalized health and fitness guidance (New Premium users only. Must activate with device. Valid payment method required. Free trial must be activated within 60 days of device activation. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees.)
Strong, stylish, and connected
- Platinum stainless steel case and a silicone band deliver sleek style and rugged durability
- Full-colour AMOLED touchscreen with an illuminated display and ambient light sensor ensures optimal visibility
- Water resistance to 50 metres keeps the watch safe while you're swimming or showering
- Lithium-ion polymer battery provides up to 6 days of use and provides a full day's charge in 12 minutes; recharges fully in 1 hour with the included USB cable
- Bluetooth technology makes it easy to connect with your phone for simple pairing and syncing
- Built in Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa let you check the weather, control your smart home devices, and more--right from the watch
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- S & L Band
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1389 reviewers who responded, 1150 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not an Apple Watch, but an excellent alternative- 18 février 2021
This watch is a great addition to the fit-oriented (or interested). The heart rate monitor is very accurate, better than the Samsung Galaxy series watches, and the various stats it records - including sleep tracking, seem accurate as well. I love the Fitbit application, it's quite easy to use, the API integrations with other apps is excellent as well. If you are doing any kind of exercising this watch will surely log it accurately, even without you specifically starting a "workout" on the device. Last but not least, the battery is outstanding. I often go 2-4 days without a charge and I fiddle with it fairly frequently. Highly recommended!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable and Feature Rich- 17 mars 2021
The new Sense added the features we were looking for and it is such an improvement over our Blaze. The band clasps are easy to use even for Grandma and the battery seems to last quite a long time before needing to recharge. This makes it a perfect gift for Christmas not only for Grandma, but the rest of our active family. We reaaly like the FDA-approved ECG sensor and blood oxygen reading and the ability to measure electrodermal activity and skin temperature. All this gives us a better idea of how we are doing. We really like the ability to quickly change bands. My wife has already started getting different bands to go with her outfits.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing- 24 octobre 2020
I had pre ordered this watch, expecting great things from Fitbit. I’ve had a Fitbit Blaze for 5plus years and loved its long battery life feature. Ready for an upgrade I opted for this newest model from them. For a watch that’s priced in the same zone as an Apple Watch this was a huge disappointment. My unit was glitchy. The promised EKG and blood oxygen level monitor features had not been rolled out yet. Not much choice color and size wise too. If it were a hundred dollars less in price it might be worth considering but if spending $300 plus, then might as well go for an Apple Watch. There is no comparison style , features and operations wise!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.