Fitbit Versa 2 40mm Smartwatch with Amazon Alexa & Heart Rate Tracking - Petal
Tracking made easy
- Optimize your workout routine with a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recovery (Requires Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only.)
- Automatic goal setting makes it simple to know you're meeting your fitness goals
- Tracks calories burned, steps, distance, running, elevation, and sleep to help you reach your wellness goals
- Monitors your heart rate to track your health and achieve the optimum workout
Functional, fashionable, and rugged
- Vibrating and illuminated alerts let you know of incoming or missed calls so you always stay connected
- 40mm full-colour touchscreen display with a 300 x 300 resolution delivers exceptional visibility
- Water resistance makes resistant to splashes and drips
- Petal silicone band and an aluminum case provide sporty durability
- Includes small and large bands to ensure the perfect fit
- Always-on display mode lets you see your stats and check the time with just a glance during workouts or on-the-go
Power to keep going
- Lithium polymer battery delivers approximately 5 days of life on a single charge
- Quickly recharges in 1 hour with the included USB cord
- Amazon Alexa is integrated so you can use simple voice commands to get quick info, set reminders and do more from your watch
- NFC-enabled and syncs wirelessly with your smartphone for convenient connectivity
- Stay in the social loop with access to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, weather, and more
- Control Spotify, add Deezer playlists, and even store and play 300+ songs right from your wrist
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Small & Large Bands
- 1 x Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2310 reviewers who responded, 2128 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I love my Fitbit- 11 décembre 2020
I am obsessed with all things Fitbit. I have worn a Fitbit for atleast 6 years. Never been a day without it. My apologies, I did have to remove it during childbirth. But other than that I wear it religiously. Years ago I was all about losing weight and making my 10000 steps. Now it's all about my resting heart rate and how I can lower it. Active minutes are awesome as you get more for exerting yourself above your heart rate zones. I went from a desk rider to working out at 530 every morning. I attribute all my success to Fitbit. I can wait til my next upgrade. But for now I am in love w my versa 2. It has everything I need. I love email & text notifications too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Moving and grooving with my Versa 2- 29 janvier 2021
I'm so happy to have a Fitbit again. I haven't had a functioning Fitbit since Summer 2017. As silly as it may sound, I needed this as motivation to be active. I've been wearing it for 17 days so far and out of those 17 days I've reached my 10,000 steps a day goal 15 times. If you need the motivation like I did, I highly suggest it. Fitbit's technology has improved drastically over the years (my old Fitbit was given to me secondhand, so it was from 2015). I love that it monitors your heart rate and how many floors you've climbed. I like how you can download different clocks (pictures below). I highly recommend this!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall solid purchase - will be put to good use- 1 janvier 2022
This was a gift to our 16 year old daughter. This is a pretty intuitive watch, which is great since we aren’t super technologically skilled Pros: the find my iPhone feature gets a real workout. We just got Spotify premium, which can be controlled from the watch, and it delights her. The check lists are really helpful, even if not as many things get checked off as we would like. The alarm that finds the best time in your sleep cycle to wake you up is great for our daughter who is NOT a morning person. The sleep monitor has been enlightening to her sleep habits (or lack thereof). Helpful for timing interval workouts and when lifting to record stats. Also convenient for running so that she doesn’t need to carry her phone to record the distance and pace information. She really likes the soft pink wristband. Cons: You have to have Fitbit premium to do a lot of things, it would be nice to own a watch that didn’t require a monthly fee to access those benefits. When she goes running she still has to bring her phone with her if she wants to listen to music with AirPods. Unless you have Apple Music or buy songs through iTunes which are able to be downloaded onto the watch directly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!- 13 août 2021
Love this Fitbit! I have an old HR 2 which was good but wanted to upgrade. I did some research & decided I didn’t need to spend more for things I didn’t want. Easy to set up thru the Fitbit app on my phone which I already had— there is a lot more to learn but so far great! I love all the choices for the face of the watch and change them depending on what I’m doing. Great price with Best Buy sale! Too many chores today so not many stepsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love my Fitbit- 21 juin 2020
purchased my fit bit about a month ago and I've had time to work out the kinks and figure it out. I love its design and easy interface it is free user friendly. The selling point for this particular fit bit was that I could play my spotify music in any music through its standalone app where I basically download my music to 8 and I don't have to have my phone on me.The heart rate monitor and tracker is very responsive the charging capability is quicker than my previous alta. I do like the apps available for the versa 2 and I'm sure many more will be added. However the one con I can think of is snapchat or Facebook Messenger message notifications are received but I cannot see/read messages or respond via watch. This isn't really a downfall for the fitbit but more so and app so that's an app problem not a watch problem. I do recommend this and would buy it again and again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.