Fitbit Versa 2 40mm Smartwatch with Amazon Alexa & Heart Rate Tracking - Petal
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Tracking made easy
- Automatic goal setting makes it simple to know you're meeting your fitness goals
- Tracks calories burned, steps, distance, running, elevation, and sleep to help you reach your wellness goals
- Monitors your heart rate to track your health and achieve the optimum workout
Functional, fashionable, and rugged
- Vibrating and illuminated alerts let you know of incoming or missed calls so you always stay connected
- 40mm full-colour touchscreen display with a 300 x 300 resolution delivers exceptional visibility
- Water resistance makes resistant to splashes and drips
- Petal silicone band and an aluminum case provide sporty durability
- Includes small and large bands to ensure the perfect fit
- Always-on display mode lets you see your stats and check the time with just a glance during workouts or on-the-go
Power to keep going
- Lithium polymer battery delivers approximately 5 days of life on a single charge
- Quickly recharges in 1 hour with the included USB cord
- Amazon Alexa is integrated so you can use simple voice commands to get quick info, set reminders and do more from your watch
- NFC-enabled and syncs wirelessly with your smartphone for convenient connectivity
- Stay in the social loop with access to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, weather, and more
- Control Spotify, add Deezer playlists, and even store and play 300+ songs right from your wrist
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Small & Large Bands
- 1 x Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1800 reviewers who responded, 1674 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great- January 26, 2021
This is my second time getting a Versa 2. The size and shape are perfect. I love having texts pop up on the screen or a call, so I know if I have to respond immediately or if I can wait a bit. The FitBit functions are easy to use and having my progress monitored throughout the day has really helped me improve all of my lifestyle habits. Best Buy has been my choice both times for getting my FitBit. Good prices, and honestly that extra warranty is a necessity. I know a few FitBit owners, and I'm including myself here, that have found themselves a month over that one-year included warranty and suddenly the FitBit dies or starts acting zany. Warranty helps.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- wrist rash- April 11, 2021
At first I was completely in love with this thing and the app that came with it. The look is nice, the feel is nice and being able to constantly and easily see the time, how many steps you've taken calories you've burned among other things is fantastic. I really attribute my weight loss of over 10lbs in one week to this Fitbit. HOWEVER, it did cause me to develop some weird rash or peeling on my wrist that have left me with a dark spot which resembles bruising. I've haven't been keen on wearing it since. Also, I might add that I didn't develop the rash until I switched to the extra band in the box. So maybe the regular band won't be an issue.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for 1 year- September 17, 2020
Bought 2 Fitbit Versa watches in 2019. One in May and one in June. The following summer in July and August of 2020, both Fitbits stop working and will not charge. Tried changing chargers, etc. One watch was purchased with extended warranty and we were able to get a gift card to cover a new purchase. The other watch is headed to the dump. Very disappointed in the life span of these watches. It’s unacceptable for the price.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report