Fitbit Versa 2 Special Ed 40mm Smartwatch w Amazon Alexa & Heart Rate Tracking - Smoke Woven - Only at Best Buy
Tracking made easy
- Automatic goal setting makes it simple to know you're meeting your fitness goals
- Tracks calories burned, steps, distance, running, elevation, and sleep to help you reach your wellness goals
- Monitors your heart rate to track your health and achieve the optimum workout
Functional, fashionable, and rugged
- Vibrating and illuminated alerts let you know of incoming or missed calls so you always stay connected
- 40mm full-colour touchscreen display with a 300 x 300 resolution delivers exceptional visibility
- Water resistance makes resistant to splashes and drips
- Charcoal woven band and an aluminum case provide sporty durability
- Includes small and large bands to ensure the perfect fit
- Always-on display mode lets you see your stats and check the time with just a glance during workouts or on-the-go
Power to keep going
- Lithium polymer battery delivers approximately 6 days of life on a single charge
- Quickly recharges in 1 hour with the included USB cord
- Amazon Alexa is integrated so you can use simple voice commands to get quick info, set reminders and do more from your watch
- NFC-enabled and syncs wirelessly with your smartphone for convenient connectivity
- Stay in the social loop with access to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, weather, and more
- Control Spotify, add Deezer playlists, and even store and play 300+ songs right from your wrist
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Small & Large Bands
- 1 x Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 375 reviewers who responded, 329 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great until it dies!- March 6, 2020
I received the Fitbit Versa 2 for Christmas and started wearing it immediately. Nothing harsh, just everyday wear and occasional workout tracking. One day, out of nowhere and with no external cause, my screen went green and it stopped working! It was passed the 30 day return, but less than 2 months old with no harsh use and it just stopped working!! Very disappointed!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excellent smart watch- October 2, 2020
Bought this for my wife for her birthday. She has owned several smart watches over the years and loves them. She said this is the best one she has ever owned! Guess I did good! I bought the Special Edition Fitbit Versa 2 in iron mist. I like it better than black and the great thing is, the Special Edition came with two bands, one rubber and one cloth. The nice thing is the Special Edition was only $2.00 more the the standard version. It does everything flawlessly and holds a charge for 3-4 days, a huge improvement over previous versions. The screen is crisp and bright and is almost photo like. I would definitely recommend this smart watch.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Buy- February 22, 2020
I went to the store to get an Apple Watch. But then thought at looking at alternatives. One thing that stood out was long battery life and lack of mobile wireless. So I can wear this all night long to measure my sleep. I am not comfortable wearing a mobile signal carrying device on my hand all the time. Looks good on the hand and does great on the battery. Yes there are customizations but they are not for me, though the plethora of them on the Fitbit ecosystem. In the end this is devoid of the apple tax and does the job for which I bought it, i.e. measure my activity levels and measure the quality of sleep, which it does perfectly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.