Fitbit Versa 3 Smartwatch with Voice Assistant, GPS & 24/7 Heart Rate - Midnight
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Motivation made easy
- Built-in GPS lets you see your real-time pace and distance as you run, bike, hike, and more
- See your nightly blood oxygen levels at a glance with the collection of Sp02 clock faces and use the Fitbit app to track your trends over time
- With more than 20 exercise modes, you can use the Fitbit app to check on your workout intensity
- Active Zone Minutes tracks your progress towards weekly goals and uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise efforts, alerting you when you ramp up the intensity
- PurePulse 2.0, Fitbit's enhanced heart rate technology, consistently and accurately tracks your heart rate around the clock
- Monitors your time spent in light, deep, and REM sleep, and provides a Sleep Score to better understand your sleep quality each night
- Tracks calories burned, steps, distance, running, elevation, and sleep to help you reach your wellness goals
- Includes a free 90-day Fitbit Premium trial for new Premium users (Note: Valid payment method required. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees. New Premium users only. Content and features may vary by language and are subject to change.)
Functional, fashionable, and rugged
- Aluminum case and a silicone band promise sleek style and long-lasting durability
- Illuminated AMOLED touchscreen display delivers exceptional visibility
- Water resistance to 50 metres keeps the watch safe while you're swimming or showering
Power to keep going
- Lithium-ion polymer battery delivers up to 6 days of battery life on a single charge
- Fast charging in just 12 minutes gives you an additional day of battery
- Fully recharges in 1 hour with the included USB cable
- Vibrating and illuminated alerts let you know of incoming or missed calls, texts, and other notifications so you always stay connected
- Integrated Amazon Alexa and compatibility with Google Assistant let you use simple voice commands to get quick info, set reminders, and do more from your watch
- Built-in mic and speaker let you take Bluetooth calls hands-free, send callers to voicemail and adjust volume (Available when phone is nearby. Requires more frequent charging).
- Stay in the social loop with access to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, weather info, and more
- Control Spotify and add Deezer playlists right from your wrist
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- S & L Band
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 226 reviewers who responded, 194 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fitbit Versa 3 Good and less good aspects!- March 13, 2021
The watch is attractive, has a nice large face, and is comfortable to wear. It tracks my steps, heart rate and calories well. I am still learning how to access some of it's features, however, I find this Fitbit somewhat less useful than I had expected, as it doesn't actually have that many functions unless you pay for the premium service, I would like to alert anyone with sensitive skin - I developed a skin rash on my dominant wrist from either the underside or straps ( I don't seem to have a problem with my other hand). For me, it has been very important to be sure to completely dry the skin under the watch after sweating or washing my hands!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- No live lap count on swim app- November 5, 2020
Have now left Fitbit. Have been wearing a Fitbit for three years now. Tired of problems with the first Ionic. Tired of the bike app not working on Fitbit Versa. Just upgraded to the Fitbit Versa 3 hoping for better performance. Bike app still does not work (has great difficulty connecting to GPS no matter how clear the skies are), but most importantly as a swimmer, I am disappointed that they have ruined the swimmer app by removing the live lap counter. You can’t see your distance until after you finish your work out and look at your phone. Obviously the engineers are not swimmers. So disappointed in Fitbit. Heading over to Garmin like I should’ve done several years ago.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Works well, but is hard to set up- January 8, 2021
Works well, but is hard to set up when one is trying to replace an old Fitbit. It took several attempts, including fully erasing and uninstalling the Fitbit software on the phone. Like a lot of other devices, Fitbit requires that one update the firmware on the Smartwatch prior to using it, and when the setup stalls for fails you can't use the Fitbit. After getting the Versa 3 updated and communicating with the app it works well. The size is just right, and the display is amazing. Battery life seems good as long as you are not using the GPS feature. Compared to the Versa 2 this is a very nice update.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.