Fitbit Versa 3 Smartwatch with Voice Assistant, GPS & 24/7 Heart Rate - Pink Clay
Motivation made easy
- Built-in GPS lets you see your real-time pace and distance as you run, bike, hike, and more
- See your nightly blood oxygen levels at a glance with the collection of Sp02 clock faces and use the Fitbit app to track your trends over time
- With more than 20 exercise modes, you can use the Fitbit app to check on your workout intensity
- Active Zone Minutes tracks your progress towards weekly goals and uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise efforts, alerting you when you ramp up the intensity
- PurePulse 2.0, Fitbit's enhanced heart rate technology, consistently and accurately tracks your heart rate around the clock
- Monitors your time spent in light, deep, and REM sleep, and provides a Sleep Score to better understand your sleep quality each night
- Tracks calories burned, steps, distance, running, elevation, and sleep to help you reach your wellness goals
- Includes a free 90-day Fitbit Premium trial for new Premium users (Note: Valid payment method required. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees. New Premium users only. Content and features may vary by language and are subject to change.)
Functional, fashionable, and rugged
- Aluminum case and a silicone band promise sleek style and long-lasting durability
- Illuminated AMOLED touchscreen display delivers exceptional visibility
- Water resistance to 50 metres keeps the watch safe while you're swimming or showering
Power to keep going
- Lithium-ion polymer battery delivers up to 6 days of battery life on a single charge
- Fast charging in just 12 minutes gives you an additional day of battery
- Fully recharges in 1 hour with the included USB cable
- Vibrating and illuminated alerts let you know of incoming or missed calls, texts, and other notifications so you always stay connected
- Integrated Amazon Alexa and compatibility with Google Assistant let you use simple voice commands to get quick info, set reminders, and do more from your watch
- Built-in mic and speaker let you take Bluetooth calls hands-free, send callers to voicemail and adjust volume (Available when phone is nearby. Requires more frequent charging).
- Stay in the social loop with access to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, weather info, and more
- Control Spotify and add Deezer playlists right from your wrist
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- S & L Band
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 994 reviewers who responded, 875 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome Smartwatch! Very happy with it!- February 10, 2021
Wow! I really am not a watch/jewelry type person but I've gotten serious about tracking my health. I had gotten this same Smartwatch for my wife for Christmas. I was just going to get a cheap, inexpensive device to track my heart rate. I'm sooo glad she convinced me to spend the money on this Versa 3. I almost never take it off...I love the feedback I'm getting and the ability to track how my health is improving. The ability to see reports and know where I need to focus it awesome as well. There are other good devices on the market but with Google now buying Fitbit...this became such a no brainer as the expected integration is exciting.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great smart watch for the price- May 2, 2021
The Versa 3 is really pretty, and has a really long battery life. My Versa 1 battery faltered in year 2, so I'm looking forward to see how long this lasts. I had trouble with the Bluetooth connection going out after a week. I had to reset to factory and that fixed the issue. I LOVE THE "FIND MY PHONE" FUNCTION! I use it almost daily. I originally purchased the Sense for the EKG function but it has a metal sensor which has nickel in it. It gave me an allergic reaction. The Versa 3 has no metal in the backing. No EKG function, but I don't mind. It has everything else I want in a smart watch and doesn't cost nearly as much as others on the market.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a bad watch- February 28, 2021
Had problems with the Smart Wake Alarm, the main reason for me buying the smartwatch. But, tech support was good, had me reboot the watch. So far so good. The touch screen is a pain, have problems with it all the time, wish I could the alarm with the phone app. Hate the silicone band, going to get a weave style band. The sleep score app is the 2nd reason I bought the watch, it seems to work. Now I have to figure out what it all means & how to apply it for better sleep. I do not trust the steps taken, not exercising, but it says I am still meeting goals ???. Has more apps than I need nor want, still don't know if it worth $200.00Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.