Fitbit Versa 3 Smartwatch with Voice Assistant, GPS & 24/7 HR - Olive Green - Only at Best Buy
Motivation made easy
- Optimize your workout routine with a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recovery (Requires Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only.)
- Built-in GPS lets you see your real-time pace and distance as you run, bike, hike, and more
- See your nightly blood oxygen levels at a glance with the collection of Sp02 clock faces and use the Fitbit app to track your trends over time
- With more than 20 exercise modes, you can use the Fitbit app to check on your workout intensity
- Active Zone Minutes tracks your progress towards weekly goals and uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise efforts, alerting you when you ramp up the intensity
- PurePulse 2.0, Fitbit's enhanced heart rate technology, consistently and accurately tracks your heart rate around the clock
- Monitors your time spent in light, deep, and REM sleep, and provides a Sleep Score to better understand your sleep quality each night
- Tracks calories burned, steps, distance, running, elevation, and sleep to help you reach your wellness goals
- Includes a 6-month Fitbit Premium membership for personalized health and fitness guidance (new Premium users only) (Note: Valid payment method required. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees. New Premium users only. Content and features may vary by language and are subject to change.)
Functional, fashionable, and rugged
- Aluminum case and a silicone band promise sleek style and long-lasting durability
- Illuminated AMOLED touchscreen display delivers exceptional visibility
- Water resistance to 50 metres keeps the watch safe while you're swimming or showering
Power to keep going
- Lithium-ion polymer battery delivers up to 6 days of battery life on a single charge
- Fast charging in just 12 minutes gives you an additional day of battery
- Fully recharges in 1 hour with the included USB cable
- Vibrating and illuminated alerts let you know of incoming or missed calls, texts, and other notifications so you always stay connected
- Integrated Amazon Alexa and compatibility with Google Assistant let you use simple voice commands to get quick info, set reminders, and do more from your watch
- Built-in mic and speaker let you take Bluetooth calls hands-free, send callers to voicemail and adjust volume (Available when phone is nearby. Requires more frequent charging).
- Stay in the social loop with access to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, weather info, and more
- Control Spotify and add Deezer playlists right from your wrist
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- S & L Band
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1704 reviewers who responded, 1499 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love my new Fitbit Versa 3- December 17, 2021
I'm so happy I purchased this Fitbit Versa 3 . Before this one I had the Charger 4 and I enjoyed the charger 4 but it was time to upgrade to something a little new. The only thing I did not like in regards to the Versa 3 was , to be able to listen to music like Pandora or Deezer you have to have a monthly membership with either of those two . You are not able to listen to it for free . Which sucks . But for me it works . I usually listen to my music off my phone . But besides that I'm enjoying every bit of it . Took me a minute to get used to all the features since before I had the Charger 4 which is very simple . Great product !Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recommendation for Fitbit versa 3- February 4, 2022
The fitbit versa 3 has been a good purchase for me. I wasn't sure at first but, I like how it tracks my sleep patterns and how much I walk around. Never knew I walk anywhere from 1.5 miles to almost 4 miles a day. Alot of great features as wellYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Step Up- April 2, 2021
I like the settings, reminders especially. Accessories to change the color and style are a plusYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fitbit Versa 3- June 18, 2021
The Versa is very nice. If you wear it to bed at night it tracks your sleep patterns. You text message can be read from your Fitbit and you can answer your phone on it. You can also listen to your music on your Fitbit. One thing I like about it is that it tracks your exercise. I have tracked my walking, bike riding and other exercises.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't even buy this!- November 4, 2021
Pls kindly read this before purchasing any fitbit! There products is off it .i waited for versa 3 to come out last year , got for myself and hubby.gifted my friends 4 .i was so excited as this was my 1st smart but it wasnt worth every penny i paid. Few months after getting it it stopped working .i got a replacement . Couple of months after it stopped working .contacted them and i was given another 1. Now again it has stopped working and am still told to fill the replacement form. Am just fedup of this brand. Once you get a replacement just kno2 you getting the worst set of watch on earth.i reffered my families and other friends to join this community. So sad they all gat complaints I will never recommend to any1 .No, I would not recommend this to a friend.