FixMeStick Virus Removal Device (PC) - 3 Devices - 1 Year
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- This USB-powered flash drive runs before your Windows system boots and therefore, before viruses and malware can start working. This gives it the power to sweep your system clean and prevent the spread of infection.
- No software installation, conflicts, passwords, or slow down to your computer.
- Easy-to-use USB device works with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, and Windows 10
- Removes viruses, spyware, Trojans, and other types of malware
- Works with your existing antivirus software
- Can be uses on 3 devices for a period of 1 year
- Updates automatically using your home network (internet connection required)
- FixMeStick USB
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 235 reviewers who responded, 204 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not sure if it had an impact or not- September 19, 2015
For the cost, I would say this was a fair product. I was having spam adware issues on my laptop. I purchased the FixMe Stick as a measure to help remove any items that might be causing issues on my PC that my antivirus was not catching. Initially I did no notice any improvement upon using this product. However the following week and since then the adware has almost completely disappeared. I also a dew days after installing the FixMe stick, also upgraded to Windows 10, so I am not certain which had the better impact. I suspect it was the Windows upgrade that actually solved the issue since that was when the adware stopped being such a problem.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Bad Computer now good- June 15, 2015
My computer had a problem in explorer where some kind of virus would take it to other webpages and not allowing me to get out. The only way I could get out was the shut explorer down with the task manager and start over. In a brief amount of time the virus would reappear and I would have to start over again. This made my computer basically useless. I ran the Fixme Stick and it seems to have found and corrected the problem. The only minor problem that I had was that Fixme opened slow. Once it opened everything went just fine and the computer now is doing what it's suppose to. I choose the webpage and it stays there until I change it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worked wonders- September 13, 2015
Fixed my lap top in 2 hours. I was experiencing adware and hopelessly trying to delete programs which were loading as fast as I would delete them. My desk top wasn't as easy. Took 4 hours to scan and 44 hours to "clean." Was better, but same programs which were loading on my lap top were compounded by frozen screens with messages to "call microsoft technicians." I would force shutdown and have limited access and the frozen screens would return. I called FixMeStick Support and "Hannah" did a remote access and after multiple attempts was able to get in and find the offending programs. I was more than impressed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.