Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio 3rd Gen Recording Package
Available online only
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio Bundle, 3rd Generation.
Includes: Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface, HP60 MkIII Closed-Back Headphones, CM25 Condenser Microphone, 10' XLR Mic Cable, Mic Stand Clip.
Great speed, high-quality preamps, superb conversion, and excellent low-latency performance.
• Features two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard, with Air, for miking up guitars or recording vocals
• Includes two high headroom instrument inputs, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in
• Easy Start tool, making it easier than ever to get up and running
• 24-bit, 192kHz high-performance converters allow studio quality recording, mixing, and play back
• Compatible with USB-C iPad Pros
• Large diaphragm condenser mic enables provides studio quality vocal recording
• Closed-back headphones offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great start for getting into recording- August 24, 2020
Using to cleaning up audio for a podcast. So far it works well. Would recommend for a beginner.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Shipping costs are dependent on your order and your shipping location. Add the product to your cart to get your shipping estimate.
Please allow 1-2 business days from the date of order for your product to ship.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Seller does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|AVShop||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|All products||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale. Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones. Return shipping will be paid by seller for all cases where product is defective or damaged. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 days