Forza Horizon 4 (Xbox One)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Forza Horizon 4
- Explore historic Britain like you've never seen it before, as you cruise by lakes, valleys, castles, and more in gorgeous resolution
- Master different driving conditions that change with the seasons, and with a shared world everyone will experience the same seasonal conditions together
- Every week a new season gives you new themed content, challenges, gameplay, and rewards
- Collect, modify, and drive over 450 cars – this is the largest collection of cars yet, from over 100 manufacturers
- In the new open-ended campaign, you can race, stunt, create and explore as you make progress towards becoming a Horizon Superstar
- Customize your driver's appearance, own property, and create your own races for the community to enjoy
- Play on your own or with friends -- you can join Team multiplayer for casual fun or jump into Ranked Teams to pit your team's skills against the best in the world
- Use the Integrated Mixer for an even more fun streaming and spectating experience
Xbox One X Enhanced
- This game is specially designed to utilise the full potential of Xbox One X; this may include enhanced textures, faster load times, steadier framerates, and up to 4K resolution with a compatible TV
4K Ultra HD
- Designed for 4K rendering with 2160p output on a compatible TV or monitor
- Optimized to support the HDR 10 standard; experience a wider colour gamut and deeper contrast for a richer, more detailed image and an incredibly immersive gaming experience (requires TV/monitor that's HDR-certified and supports the HDR10 standard)
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2192 reviewers who responded, 2150 would recommend this product.
- fun- January 25, 2019
My son and I play this game often. We are coming from Forza Horizon 2 (without playing 3) so this is quite an upgrade with being able to break through small trees and walls without crashing. The seasons is great and keeps the game fresh with water in a lake in some seasons and dried up in others. The amount of dirt trails and mud roads add to the game a lot also. It is so clear on a 4K TV, it almost looks like you are playing something that is not computer generated, even with the Xbox One S (not the X). The biggest negative is that some of the cars cost real money to get. This is just excessive and unnecessary for a $60 game.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Teens adore its popularity- January 19, 2019
We absolutely love Forza as it’s the race for today’s teens! Forza is the game everyone wants now, especially amongst the young male, 13-26 population. We remarked on it’s crystal clear GUI which, sadly, has been only sub-par with other games. Its unique ability to function so well across several platforms makes it super easy for a whole audience to participate and share. Unfortunately, we’re a bit disappointed that not yet are there any real rivals which would force Forza’s creators to create an advanced iteration soon. Everyone at my son’s school is wanting it. As a parent, I appreciate that they’ve kept the price really affordable! I’m impressed & encourage others to check it out soon!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some things I could do without, but still awesome- November 11, 2018
I'm not a big fan of avitars, clothes, horns, etc, but it's still a great racing game with lots of great cars and the custimization options are excellent. I can't say I care much for the auction system of buying and selling cars though. The bid increments both for selling and buying are limited and preset. In the original Forza, you were able to set prices with finer control. You could also negotiate with a specific buyer, for example you could choose to sell to a friend at any price you agreed on. In this game, the only way to sell is auction. So yeah, I've got some issues with this iteration of Forza, but it really all comes down to the racing. It is a racing game and it excels at that.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.