Forza Horizon 5 (Xbox Series X / Xbox One)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Explore the wilds of Mexico like you've never seen it before, as you cruise by deserts, jungles, beaches, canyons, and more in gorgeous resolution
- Master different driving conditions that change with every dynamic season such as towering dust storms and intense tropical storms
- Every week a new season gives you new themed content, challenges, gameplay, rewards, and new areas to explore
- In the new open-ended campaign, you can race, stunt, create and explore as you make progress towards becoming a Horizon Superstar
- Customize your driver's appearance, own property, and create your own races for the community to enjoy
- Play on your own or with friends—you can join Team multiplayer for casual fun or jump into Ranked Teams to pit your team's skills against the best in the world
- Use the Integrated Mixer for an even more fun streaming and spectating experience
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It’s okay- November 20, 2021
The game has so much server and crashing issues, hope they fix the bugs. Also, this game seems like a revamp or an updated version of Horizon 3. If you’re new to the Horizon Series, I would say go for Horizon 4. The landscape is so much more interesting and basically they offer majority of the cars from 5.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- 8/10- November 17, 2021
Good game but there's too many server issues, hopefully they will be resolved within the week.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - June 23, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (21)Report
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns