Fossil RFID Blocking Leather Passport Case - Black
Sold out online
- Case protects your passport while stashed in your purse or carry-on bag
- Special lining shields RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chips in your bank cards from unwarranted scanning
- Interior contains 1 passport holder, 1 zipper pocket, 1 slide pocket, and 4 credit card slots
- Made with 100% leather in classic black for a supple feel
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
- Great, versatile bag- June 26, 2017
I've had the bag for a couple weeks and have been using it for the past week while on a very active city vacation. It has held a lot and is comfortable after long days of walking. It's worn in pretty quickly but looks nice, as broken in leather does. The zippers are so smooth and easy to zip closed even when the purse is at capacity, outside back pocket is perfect for quick access to money clip or phone. 10/10 would buy again. I got black/brown strap and it goes with everything!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- customized embossing? I didn't get it as I wanted- January 7, 2018
I ordered the black one and the red one as New Years gifts. when they arrived a few days after the year which I had been perfectly fine with as this is customized stuff and it is natural to take a little more time, but I found only the red one has the embossing as i indicated in the order and my husbands has no. We decided to take them as they are because they are nice leather cases but it was a very disappointing experience.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not come embossed- December 27, 2020
I requested embossing and there was no embossing. Customer service told me I had to go to a store that does embossing and drop it off. The closest fossil store is 45min away and I didnt even ask if they did embossing. It also took them over a week to respond to me. Otherwise, the holder is larger than I expected. And as described on the website.