Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle HR 44mm Smartwatch with Google Assistant - Black
- Automatic goal setting makes it simple to keep up with your fitness progress
- Activity tracking records daily accomplishments, like steps walked, calories burned, and more
- Heart rate tracking let you monitor your heart rate while working out or resting
- GPS offers precise tracking of locations, routes, and other data
- Syncs with your phone so you can take calls, receive notifications, send texts, check your email, and more
- Built-in battery with three smart battery modes offers approximately 7 days of life, depending on use
- Recharges in about 1 hour with the included charger (should not be charged with a USB hub, USB splitter, USB y-cable, battery pack, or other peripheral device)
- 44mm black stainless steel case, customizable dial, and black silicone band add sophistication to your look
- Water-resistant so it's safe to wear while swimming or showering
- Interchangeable watch straps (sold separately) allow you to customize the look of your watch to accent your changing style needs
- Powered with Wear OS, featuring Google Assistant, and is compatible with Android or iOS
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE wireless technology connects seamlessly with your compatible smartphone
- Watch should be kept more than 20cm away from implanted medical devices to minimize the potential for RF interference
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Quick Start Guide
- Magnetic USB Charger
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 381 reviewers who responded, 293 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing watch! (also an important tip)- January 1, 2020
Great watch. Very fast and beautiful display. Only downside is the battery if you don't get the settings right. To get the most out of your battery, turn OFF tilt to wake, and turn ON always on display. You will save a significant amount of battery (no I did not mix those up. Tilt to wake burns more power, as it wakes the processor up from low power sleep). Turning off "show media controls" will also decrease Bluetooth data usage if you're connected to other Bluetooth devices like car speakers. Final note, the battery will drain very fast the first 2 or so days as the watch updates software in the background. After a week and the above settings I'm going from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm with about 40% battery left.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2 months with no problems- October 7, 2019
I got my first watch in February (a Golden Gen 4) but the bottom part fell off within 3 months. I took it back and they gave me a new one. After 2 wear the bottom part fell off again. Took it back, they again offered me a new one but This time I got this one. That was 2 1/2 months ago. The battery does not really last long. I can't use 2 days in a row with out charging it. Sometimes it stops counting my steps (I have to turn it off and on to make it work again) I heard the bottom of this one come off too, but it has not happened to me. My husband also got one in February (Gen 4 black) he has never had any issues with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product- August 30, 2019
I love this thing. I'd been searching wind for a decent Google is smart watch for a while and I'm so happy that I settled with the Gen 5. This thing is amazing and can do just about anything. It's like a mini Google home on my wrist which was nice considering my life's integration with Google run products. It can answer calls for me when I can't find my phone right away so I don't miss calls anymore, it can play music or change the song on any other device including my phone. It can pay for things via Google pay, it tracks heart rate and steps. The versatility is endless. Plus it's waterproof. This thing has it all.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.