Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle HR 44mm Smartwatch with Google Assistant - Smoke
- Automatic goal setting makes it simple to keep up with your fitness progress
- Activity tracking records daily accomplishments, like steps walked, calories burned, and more
- Heart rate tracking let you monitor your heart rate while working out or resting
- GPS offers precise tracking of locations, routes, and other data
- Syncs with your phone so you can take calls, receive notifications, send texts, check your email, and more
- Built-in battery with three smart battery modes offers approximately 7 days of life, depending on use
- Recharges in about 1 hour with the included charger (should not be charged with a USB hub, USB splitter, USB y-cable, battery pack, or other peripheral device)
- 44mm smoke stainless steel case, customizable dial, and smoke stainless steel band add sophistication to your look
- Water-resistant so it's safe to wear while swimming or showering
- Interchangeable watch straps (sold separately) allow you to customize the look of your watch to accent your changing style needs
- Powered with Wear OS, featuring Google Assistant, and is compatible with Android or iOS
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE wireless technology connects seamlessly with your compatible smartphone
- Watch should be kept more than 20cm away from implanted medical devices to minimize the potential for RF interference
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Quick Start Guide
- Magnetic USB Charger
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 374 reviewers who responded, 306 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Dead after 5 days- August 22, 2019
I bought this and loved it for the first 5 days then with 40% charge left it cut off and no amount of charging would make it come back on. I called and the person I spoke to tried to tell me I needed a new charger. When I insisted that was not the case they directed me to the warranty website and told me I would have to pay to send the item in for repair. Fortunately I saved the return shipping label and have to decided to simply return it as defective fir a refund. I am disappointed in the product, although I realize these things can happen, but more disappointed in the customer service. I will never buy another Fossil product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Every gen seems cheaper than the last. Getting disappointing- May 9, 2020
I like the watch, but it definitely feels like a budget watch and not a traditional fossil time piece. Clearly a budget product. The screen looks bigger than it is. That's because it has a massive black bezel around the screen. This makes it look really cheap when you try to use it. Traditional analog faces really look bad, so you have to use digital watch faces, which don't look as nice in professional settings. The watch bands also are much lower quality than other generations. I'll wear this around the house, but I'm keeping my older fossil smart watches for meetings and professional places where a quality time piece mattersNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Complete and utter junk- January 3, 2021
I bought it over other watches because of the look, the clock faces, and look of the apps/ setup. The thing worked for 5 minutes. It went to a screen where the only action was "Assistant" and then something written in Chinese. Despite everything, I could not reset the watch, could not start over, couldn't reach Fossil customer service, I couldn't do anything. It quickly went from an exciting purchase to a completely infuriating mess. I'm still waiting for the refund because I sent that hunk of junk back the next day. This is after purchasing the 2-day shipping and having to wait almost a week for delivery.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.