Fossil Gen 5 Julianna HR 44mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Tracker - Rose-Gold Stainless Steel
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Fitness tracker records daily accomplishments like steps walked, calories burned, and more
- Heart rate tracking lets you keep an eye on your heart rate while working out or resting
- GPS offers precise tracking of locations, routes, and other data
- Syncs with your phone so you can receive notifications on the go
- 8GB of storage space to store music, apps, and more
- Built-in battery with three smart battery modes offers multiple days of life, depending on use
- Recharges to 80% in less than an hour with the included magnetic charger (should not be charged with a USB hub, USB splitter, USB y-cable, battery pack, or other peripheral device)
- 44mm rose gold-tone stainless steel case, customisable full-colour touchscreen display, and rose gold-tone mesh stainless steel band add sophistication to your look
- Water-resistant so it's safe to wear while swimming or showering
- Wear OS conveniently connects to your smartphone for seamless synchronisation of your workout data
- Compatible with both Android and iOS
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE wireless technology connects seamlessly with your compatible smartphone
- Watch should be kept more than 20cm away from implanted medical devices to minimise the potential for RF interference
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Quick Start Guide
- Magnetic USB Charger
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 36 reviewers who responded, 27 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Beautiful appearance and it was easy to setup.- September 20, 2020
I use as a watch, pedometer and answer phone calls.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Yes- September 20, 2020
I really like my watch and customer service was great I would recommend this watch to everyone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- I wish it did more and had better battery- September 13, 2020
I got this watch because I like that it's one of the few smart watches out there that looks like a watch. I like receiving notifications on it and that it counts my steps. I like that I can change the watch straps. I'm limited in using the other features because of the poor battery life. I disconnect it and a few min later, down to 90s percent. I also can't use some of the cool watch faces because they drain the battery. Bluetooth also randomly disconnects, so I can't see the weather on it sometimes.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)