Fossil Gen 5E 42mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Blush Silicone
- Automatically tracks goals, calories, steps, distance, running, cardio levels, and sleep to help you stay on top of your wellness goals
- Heart rate tracking lets you monitor your heart rate while working out or resting
- Activity modes with tethered GPS allow you to stay on path and track your distance
- Wear OS by Google technology syncs with your phone so you can receive notifications, texts, and phone calls on the go
- Smart battery modes such as 24 Hr + multi day Extended Mode offer multiple days of life, depending on use
- Recharges in less than an hour with the included charger (should not be charged with a USB hub, USB splitter, USB y-cable, battery pack, or other peripheral device)
- Magnetic charger snaps to rings on the back of the watch and spins 360 degrees for convenient ease of use
- Full-colour, always-on display is customisable with thousands of different watch faces
- 42mm rose gold-tone stainless steel case and a blush silicone band add sophistication to your look
- Water-resistant construction is safe to wear while swimming or showering
- Compatible with Android 6.0+ (excluding Go edition) and iOS 12.0+
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE wireless technology connects seamlessly with your compatible smartphone
- Watch should be kept more than 20cm away from implanted medical devices to minimise the potential for RF interference
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Warranty Booklet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 101 reviewers who responded, 86 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- LOVE THIS WATCH- November 1, 2020
WOW! I received this watch yesterday and I absolutely LOVE it! It does everything I was wanting and more! super cute and super convenient and really easy to set up. I was never planning on spending this much for something I wear on my wrist but I decided I wanted to take the leap! So so glad that I did, As of now I have no complaints whatsoever and don't think I will! I would highly recommend this watch!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rhinestone imperfections- December 20, 2020
The watch was purchased as a replacement for a Venture that the back fell off. The Gen 5 has all the same features, with the addition of the speaker. The speaker is nice, as it allows you to take calls directly from the watch and use speech to text to return text messages. As you can see from the picture, there are quite a few imperfections around the rhinestones, which is a little annoying. However, the customer service to warranty the old watch was exasperating to say the least. After weeks of arguing back and forth over something that should have been a simple warranty replacement, they finally came to an agreement. Anyhow....I wasn't up to the task of contacting them over the imperfections. Functionality of the watch 4.5 stars. Appearance 3 stars.
- Perfect fit for tiny wrist!- December 5, 2020
I have been afraid to try a smart watch bc of my tiny wrist, but it's a godsend to have one while teaching. It's very pretty. It fits perfectly on my wrist. (You can wrap your thumb and middle finger around my wrist. It is exactly as advertised, it's flatter than most and isn't gawky. The band has plenty of holes and the loop bands keeps the band snug. I love the color. Even for winter time the rose gold is classic. Cons is the voice being of not good audio but in a phone call, I can hear the person fine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.