Fossil Gen 5E 42mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Two-Tone
- Automatically tracks goals, calories, steps, distance, running, cardio levels, and sleep to help you stay on top of your wellness goals
- Heart rate tracking lets you monitor your heart rate while working out or resting
- Activity modes with tethered GPS allow you to stay on path and track your distance
- Wear OS by Google technology syncs with your phone so you can receive notifications, texts, and phone calls on the go
- Smart battery modes such as 24 Hr + multi day Extended Mode offer multiple days of life, depending on use
- Recharges in less than an hour with the included charger (should not be charged with a USB hub, USB splitter, USB y-cable, battery pack, or other peripheral device)
- Magnetic charger snaps to rings on the back of the watch and spins 360 degrees for convenient ease of use
- Full-colour, always-on display is customisable with thousands of different watch faces
- 42mm silver stainless steel case and a two-tone stainless steel bracelet add sophistication to your look
- Water-resistant construction is safe to wear while swimming or showering
- Compatible with Android 6.0+ (excluding Go edition) and iOS 12.0+
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE wireless technology connects seamlessly with your compatible smartphone
- Watch should be kept more than 20cm away from implanted medical devices to minimise the potential for RF interference
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Warranty Booklet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 20 reviewers who responded, 15 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love the updated 5e Smart watch- November 28, 2020
I love my new Fossil smart watch I have two previous versions and really like the updates to the 5e I have the metal two tone band and also got a mesh band. So great that you can use interchangeable watch bands to alter the look. I love that there is a microphone so you can take calls from your watch and talk to ok,google I've been a fossil fan for years and love picking my watch face to go with my mood. The smaller 42mm size fits my wrist a little better than the original versions. I really like that my smart watch to look like a normal watch. Great updates and fashionable watches makes this a win for me!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Modern functions, classic styling- January 13, 2021
Full disclosure: this is my first smartwatch, so I have nothing to compare it to. I considered a smartwatch for quite a while, but didn't like the fact that most of what I saw looked like either big, chunky digital watches, or glorified fitness trackers. I didn't want a silicone or cloth band, and wanted to keep the face/case at 1.5 inches or less. I also wanted the option of something that would work with either Android or Apple phones. The only box this didn't tick was the case size, but the extra 1/4 inch is manageable. So far it does everything I wanted it to do, and has morer features available. The battery life is good (with multiple settings available).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love this watch! Sophisticated & casual all in one!- February 18, 2021
Miss having a watch because I drain a regular battery-powered one in a few months' time, so it's nice to have a watch again! Usually charge every other day. Super fast synching with phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 9), easy to setup and use. Love the design of this watch, and the versatility of picking hundreds, if not more, faces.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.