Fossil Gen 5E 44mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Black Silicone
- Automatically tracks goals, calories, steps, distance, running, cardio levels, and sleep to help you stay on top of your wellness goals
- Heart rate tracking lets you monitor your heart rate while working out or resting
- Activity modes with tethered GPS allow you to stay on path and track your distance
- Wear OS by Google technology syncs with your phone so you can receive notifications, texts, and phone calls on the go
- Smart battery modes such as 24 Hr + multi day Extended Mode offer multiple days of life, depending on use
- Recharges in less than an hour with the included charger (should not be charged with a USB hub, USB splitter, USB y-cable, battery pack, or other peripheral device)
- Magnetic charger snaps to rings on the back of the watch and spins 360 degrees for convenient ease of use
- Full-colour, always-on display is customisable with thousands of different watch faces
- 44mm black stainless steel case and a black silicone band add sophistication to your look
- Water-resistant construction is safe to wear while swimming or showering
- Compatible with Android 6.0+ (excluding Go edition) and iOS 12.0+
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE wireless technology connects seamlessly with your compatible smartphone
- Watch should be kept more than 20cm away from implanted medical devices to minimise the potential for RF interference
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Warranty Booklet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 114 reviewers who responded, 98 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This is a nice smart watch- November 7, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received this item for a honest review. This is a nice and lite smart watch. It has some features that make it an ok watch but seems to me always a battery problem. It has some different features for battery management. Although it never seemed to last for me a full day. The only 2 modes that had good battery left didn't leave many features you want in a smart phone available. I like to use mine to track steps, stairs, sleep and this one does using google fit. All that works good but you lose battery time with it. the speaker sounded ok but not sure if I would use it all the time or not.. over all it a good watch just not something I would wear all day.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great watch however a glaring omission- November 3, 2020
I do really like the new smaller watch size which looks a lot more normal on me who has a small wrist. Though my biggest problem with liking it a lot more is the fact the watch doesn't have a rotating home button compared to the Gen 5 watch. After a day of wearing the 5e I do really like the smaller size but without the rotating button for quick navigation makes the watch just that much harder to use. I'm still playing around with the watch a bit longer but I feel I might just have to return this watch just get the slightly larger Gen 5 watch. If I have only one recommendation to the Fossil development team add the rotating home button to this same watch size/screen.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Warranty process/ customer service sucks- January 7, 2021
I just bought the watch a month ago. It was great, untill the screen froze for a whole day. The touch screen was unresponsive. This happened a few days later again. All I was trying to do was exchange the watch, so I called and the first guy I talked to didn't try to help but just said I had to return it and they have plenty in stock to just order another one. Okay felt generic, so I reached out again then the next conversation with a customer rep was sorry we can't exchange the watch, out of stock but we can give you credit after the return for a another watch from a 3rd party vendor and doesn't have to be a fossil.. Feel like I'm getting the run around. Website shows in stock.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.