Fossil Gen 5E 44mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Black
- Automatically tracks goals, calories, steps, distance, running, cardio levels, and sleep to help you stay on top of your wellness goals
- Heart rate tracking lets you monitor your heart rate while working out or resting
- Activity modes with tethered GPS allow you to stay on path and track your distance
- Wear OS by Google technology syncs with your phone so you can receive notifications, texts, and phone calls on the go
- Smart battery modes such as 24 Hr + multi day Extended Mode offer multiple days of life, depending on use
- Recharges in less than an hour with the included charger (should not be charged with a USB hub, USB splitter, USB y-cable, battery pack, or other peripheral device)
- Magnetic charger snaps to rings on the back of the watch and spins 360 degrees for convenient ease of use
- Full-colour, always-on display is customisable with thousands of different watch faces
- 44mm black stainless steel case and a black stainless steel band add sophistication to your look
- Water-resistant construction is safe to wear while swimming or showering
- Compatible with Android 6.0+ (excluding Go edition) and iOS 12.0+
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE wireless technology connects seamlessly with your compatible smartphone
- Watch should be kept more than 20cm away from implanted medical devices to minimise the potential for RF interference
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Warranty Booklet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Could be better- December 25, 2020
Review with iPhone XS Max: After updates from google and Facer on 12/12/20 things are working much better than when it came out of box. Looks very nice. Definitely not as functional as Apple Watch with iPhone. No texts no email built in functions. No photo faces unless you sync a particular face with Instagram or Facebook. Still haven’t gotten google assistant to work. One out of three calls from watch have some kind of interference ( not WiFi ). Sometimes Facer faces lock up. Basically it tells the time, weather and notifications. Battery lasts about 10-12 hrs before switching to reduced function.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely love it- March 29, 2021
This watch is great, I just purchased it and was a breeze to sync up to my iPhone. The set up was seamless and the styling can't be beat.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I would buy something with a better battery- February 23, 2021
I just bought this watch and use it daily. Interfaces really well with my phone and I love having it. The real downside is the battery... even in battery save mode I'm lucky to make it through a day. The wear os app tells me nothing about where the battery is dying from. I have only been using it for about 2 weeks or so and at this rate I have a feeling ill need to get rid of it unfortunately because it can't hold a charge.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.