Fossil Gen 5E 44mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Brown Leather
- Automatically tracks goals, calories, steps, distance, running, cardio levels, and sleep to help you stay on top of your wellness goals
- Heart rate tracking lets you monitor your heart rate while working out or resting
- Activity modes with tethered GPS allow you to stay on path and track your distance
- Wear OS by Google technology syncs with your phone so you can receive notifications, texts, and phone calls on the go
- Smart battery modes such as 24 Hr + multi day Extended Mode offer multiple days of life, depending on use
- Recharges in less than an hour with the included charger (should not be charged with a USB hub, USB splitter, USB y-cable, battery pack, or other peripheral device)
- Magnetic charger snaps to rings on the back of the watch and spins 360 degrees for convenient ease of use
- Full-colour, always-on display is customisable with thousands of different watch faces
- 44mm smoke-tone stainless steel case and a brown leather band add sophistication to your look
- Water-resistant construction is safe to wear while swimming or showering
- Compatible with Android 6.0+ (excluding Go edition) and iOS 12.0+
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE wireless technology connects seamlessly with your compatible smartphone
- Watch should be kept more than 20cm away from implanted medical devices to minimise the potential for RF interference
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Warranty Booklet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great for Wear OS Tracking & Connectivity- December 11, 2020
I've been a Fossil watch fan for years, so I was thrilled to see their Wear OS line. Many of the programs I use for tracking health and fitness exist in Wear OS, and other alternatives that have connectivity - but aren't authorized directly from Google - all had limitations. After a few weeks of use on this watch, I can't imagine going back to anything else. There are a lot of comments about battery life here, but you essentially are wearing a smartphone on your wrist; so I figure I'll need to charge it as often as I charge my phone. With regular use, it goes from 100% to about 30-40% for me daily, and I just place it on my desk to charge as I sit down to work each morning. It fully charges in less than 30 minutes!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this watch but the battery could be better.- January 1, 2021
Love this watch but the battery could still be better. This watch replaces a 1st gen Fossil. I love the updated look. I get a lot of compliments. And it works smoother than the watch it replaces. But it still has to be charged every night. I wish they would use a larger battery. The extra size would be worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great customer service.- December 21, 2020
Bought this as a Xmas gift. There were some issues with the watch so he went to exchange it at the store. The service at the store was great. They switched it out without having the receipt. The new one works great. He is enjoying it so much. Loves being able to talk to someone with it. Boys and their toys.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.