Fossil Gen 5E 44mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Brown Leather
- Automatically tracks goals, calories, steps, distance, running, cardio levels, and sleep to help you stay on top of your wellness goals
- Heart rate tracking lets you monitor your heart rate while working out or resting
- Activity modes with tethered GPS allow you to stay on path and track your distance
- Wear OS by Google technology syncs with your phone so you can receive notifications, texts, and phone calls on the go
- Smart battery modes such as 24 Hr + multi day Extended Mode offer multiple days of life, depending on use
- Recharges in less than an hour with the included charger (should not be charged with a USB hub, USB splitter, USB y-cable, battery pack, or other peripheral device)
- Magnetic charger snaps to rings on the back of the watch and spins 360 degrees for convenient ease of use
- Full-colour, always-on display is customisable with thousands of different watch faces
- 44mm smoke-tone stainless steel case and a brown leather band add sophistication to your look
- Water-resistant construction is safe to wear while swimming or showering
- Compatible with Android 6.0+ (excluding Go edition) and iOS 12.0+
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE wireless technology connects seamlessly with your compatible smartphone
- Watch should be kept more than 20cm away from implanted medical devices to minimise the potential for RF interference
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Warranty Booklet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 34 reviewers who responded, 27 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great for Wear OS Tracking & Connectivity- December 11, 2020
I've been a Fossil watch fan for years, so I was thrilled to see their Wear OS line. Many of the programs I use for tracking health and fitness exist in Wear OS, and other alternatives that have connectivity - but aren't authorized directly from Google - all had limitations. After a few weeks of use on this watch, I can't imagine going back to anything else. There are a lot of comments about battery life here, but you essentially are wearing a smartphone on your wrist; so I figure I'll need to charge it as often as I charge my phone. With regular use, it goes from 100% to about 30-40% for me daily, and I just place it on my desk to charge as I sit down to work each morning. It fully charges in less than 30 minutes!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good product, but alarm needs updating- August 9, 2021
Overall good product, but comes without instructions. You can not remove the snooze option from alarms, and on such a small screen, it's easy to hit snooze instead of off. Also, while you can choose an alarm sound, you can only use one, so if you have multiple alarms that need different alarm sounds, that function is not available. Teachers, in particular, need these functions.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Keeps rebooting and screen is slow.- July 10, 2021
Broke my heart but after 3 months the Fossil Gen 5E would keep rebooting and the screen was unresponsive. Great looking watch and I loved it, got lots of compliments. I sent it off to Texas for repair $14.95 with ins + trac. See what else it will cost me :(, my first smartwatch and thinking why did I do that I should of just kept to my collection.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- One of the bests smartwatch option- May 20, 2021
Defiantly one of the best option to buy smartwatch for the beginners. With Google watch OS it aquires universal compatibility. Very easy to navigate and with interchangable straps covers both sporty and executive looks. Comes with good packaging. Best Buy delivery service was excellent !! Recommended with a 5 star review !!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- iPhone users, do your homework and you'll love it!- August 15, 2021
Take the time to read the comments in the favorable reviews. If you do, it'll teach you how to overcome any issues related to connectivity and battery life. If you need your iPhone to work through the smart watch, you'll be disappointed. This isn't something I use. Most other features work really well. Can't beat the price!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.