Fossil Gen 6 42mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Purple
- Automatically tracks goals, calories, steps, distance, running, cardio levels, SPO2 (blood oxygen), and sleep to help you stay on top of your wellness goals
- Heart rate tracking lets you monitor your heart rate while working out or resting
- Built-in GPS makes it easy to stay on course and track your distance
- Wear OS by Google technology syncs with your phone so you can receive notifications, texts, and phone calls on the go
- Advanced sensors deliver data to your health and fitness apps so you can track your progress
- Qualcomm 4100+ provides incredible power in a tiny package
- Smart battery modes such as 24 Hr + multi day Extended Mode offer multiple days of life, depending on use
- Recharges to 80% in about half an hour with the included USB charger
- Magnetic charger snaps to split-rings on the back of the watch and spins 360 degrees for convenient ease of use
- Full-colour, always-on, AMOLED touchscreen display is customisable with thousands of different watch faces
- 42mm rose gold-tone stainless steel case and a purple silicone band add sophisticated sportiness to your look
- 30m water-resistant design keeps the watch safe from unexpected splashes
- Compatible with Android 6.0+ (excluding Go edition) and iOS 12.0+
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE wireless technology connects seamlessly with your compatible smartphone
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Quick Start Guide
- Magnetic USB Charger
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
- Best Android watch that's going to get better- October 30, 2021
I got the new Fossil watch for me and my wife. It's our first smartwatch and I've heard nothing but great reviews about the Gen 5 so we had to jump on the Gen 6. So far so good for our first watch. Definitely got to get used to small batteries on small devices. They last for about a day and a half. The main thing we use it for is texting when we can't get to our phone at work. I heard after the first of the year it's going to get the new Android operating system so I'm assuming it's only going to get better soon.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful!- October 8, 2021
This watch is beautiful, I wasn’t expecting it to be so pretty. The only thing I would say is that I wish it had longer battery life. It does have a lot on it though including phone calls etc. I do wesr it at night to monitor my sleep progress too. I have no regrets getting this watch. I did buy a protector for over the screen of watch just to add a bit more protection.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed- December 17, 2021
Super disappointed. The software glitches regularly. If the battery dies completely, many of the settings reset. Not always the same settings though, so I have to wait and find out what I have to fix. Once I had to to a factory reset after recharging the battery. Bluetooth connection to my Google phone is inconsistent. I assumed this was the result of having to wait for the new wear os update sometime next year, but now after 3 months of use, the charger is inconsistently connecting too. The magnet works, but unless it's at the correct angle it just won't charge. Oh, it also beeps when it's fully charged until you take it off the charger, so don't charge it over night. I also had to replace the band by another brand because the silicone one hurt my wrist after wearing more than an hour. It gets two stars because it's the nicest looking watch available. Considering this is in the same price class as the new Samsung watch, this is pretty disappointing. I would not recommend this watch.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Stylish and functional- January 15, 2022
This watch far surpasses my expectations.I love i can dress it up or down. It does much more than my fitbit ever could. I dont have an issue with the battery because it charges so fast. If you're on the fence, dont be. Just get it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gorgeous and functional- January 1, 2022
Love this watch. It functions well with my iPhone. I will Keep my Apple Watch. Definitely going to keep this for nicer occasions as I feel it’s a little more classy and dressy than my Apple Watch. It feels more like a Watch.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.